New original with some keyboards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New original with some keyboards

Got some hammond b3 loops from Sony (Joe Vitale: Organ Donor) and wanted to try writing a song around them. So this is what came about...kinda funky rockish I guess. As always I had lots of fun playing and writing. I used my Albert Lee P90 guitar.

Is it me or is Reverbnation getting harder to just find a song link and share it? It took me awhile to find the darn thing....seemed much easier last time I tried.

Re: New original with some keyboards

Nice -- those hammond samples sound great! Almost reminds me beck, or laid back phish. What amp did you use for guitars? Has nice crunchy marshall thing going on.
    Schecter C-1 elite(alt-5, Fullshred)
    Fender Strat (Jb jr, ssl-2)
    Mesa Boogie Rectoverb
    Marshall 1960a
    Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Comment

Hey - thanks for the comment. I use a Tone King Metropolitan amp - I find on the lead channel I get this nice od sound with some "pop" to it with my Albert Lee guitar.

Comment

Good stuff!
        I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Good sounds. Tone King Metro, you lucky bastard.
          Good trades/deals with Dominus, Rich#6, Lazyfingers, SAVAGE DISTORTION and ErikH.

Comment

Thanks!

Yah I love the amp though I have really only had two amps in my 46 years on this earth. I use to have a '83 2204 Marshall head and cab but I sold those to finance the amp. This one will probably follow me around for the next 25 years. Really like the versatility for the amp.

Comment

Working...
            X