NPD Bogner XTC Red Pedal Audio Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NPD Bogner XTC Red Pedal Audio Demo

Ill check the new clips after work! Yeah, Red or blue?? IIRC I think I heard in one of the UTUBE vids about it that the Red pretty much covers the blue and then some.. Maybe??

I would prolly get the red as I want the bigger effect.. Tho prolly a waste the the splawn or jcm800
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Pete thorn really dug the pedals, works best with fender type cleans. Red is bad ass if you want pinch harmonic bliss lol
      tone slut
      Marshall DSL 40C
      Fender EVH Striped Series
      Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro
      Fender Squier Tele Affinity
      Mogami cables

Comment

Well apparently GC will carry them, so they won't be as hard as other boutique pedals to find and try before you buy.
        Custom neck-thru strat
        1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
        1995 PRS CE24
        D'avanzo #8
        Breedlove Solo Concert
        1996 USA Dean Baby Z
        1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
        1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
        Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

That's where I found mine. I went to Guitar Center and played the blue and red through a few different amps. The only one I didn't try was the Uberschall and I may go back to try it tomorrow. I want to buy all three eventually.

Comment

Well, I haven't had a chance to try it in the store, but figured I'd take a chance on it... looks like an Ecstasy Blue is headed my way. I wanted something open sounding and don't need lots of gain, so hopefully it's what I'm looking for. The Red looks sweet too, but alas I'll have to gauge just how much gain the Blue has before I decide I need one of those too, lol.

For any one that's looking to take the plunge, they have sales throughout online. Music123 has 15% off and free shipping, 8th Street has 18% off, but you pay shipping (which is the vendor I went to... just works out slightly in my favor).
            Last edited by That90'sGuy; 11-24-2012, 09:59 AM.
            Originally posted by kevlar3000
            I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
            Originally posted by Zerberus
            Better is often the enemy of good
            Originally posted by ginormous
            Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

Originally posted by That90'sGuy View Post
              Well, I haven't had a chance to try it in the store, but figured I'd take a chance on it... looks like an Ecstasy Blue is headed my way. I wanted something open sounding and don't need lots of gain, so hopefully it's what I'm looking for. The Red looks sweet too, but alas I'll have to gauge just how much gain the Blue has before I decide I need one of those too, lol.

For any one that's looking to take the plunge, they have sales throughout online. Music123 has 15% off and free shipping, 8th Street has 18% off, but you pay shipping (which is the vendor I went to... just works out slightly in my favor).
              You get your pedal?? whats the word on it??
              Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
                Coolest pedal ad I've ever seen.. Wow..

Comment

Here's a demo I did for the Ecstasy Red:

Comment

...oh the feel...the sound....the brand.....all that transparency.....the versatility.....the price.......the cool factor.......it is so shiny......I must murder it

Comment

Working...
                    X