fresh off the mixing desk :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fresh off the mixing desk :)

this is what will be the first track off the upcoming Ava Torch album.
    I hope you dig...i co wrote it, arranged the instrumentation and vocals and played the guitar/bass.
    Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio
    Last edited by Chickenwings; 11-15-2012, 07:44 PM.
    "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
    Yehudi Menuhin

Re: fresh off the mixing desk

It was quite a (pleasant) surprise when the vocals kicked in. I guess Iīm so used to hearing only instrumental stuff that it didnīt even occur that there were vocals and even less female vocals.

Edit: obviously I hadnīt read your intro very carefully
    Last edited by playas; 11-16-2012, 10:38 AM. Reason: Edit: obviously I hadnīt read your intro very carefully :smack:

Comment

Man I dig this tune....love her voice too....
      Nice as in really nice!

Comment

Cool intro, cool vibe. Like the drumtone! Very organic sounding. She sings soulful and charming. Calls act man! Everything sits well.
        www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

thanks for listening fellas!
          "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
          Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

I really like the stuff your band does, still (I recall a post around a year ago and those tunes were great too). And great vocalist.

Comment

Drums are exciting, guitars sound nice, and her voice fits very well over it all.

Comment

Working...
              X