X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Game: Riffmaster 2012, volunteers who can record audio/video requested

Originally posted by ex-250 View Post
    Now with video

Oh and it was recorded with that guitar- LTD Alexi V with a Full Shred in the bridge.
    Dude, I keep watching your stuff over again. Your tone is MASSIVE, even through my headphone speakers.

Comment

lol alrighty. Didn't have as much time as I thought to do my original idea.

So I just figured this out n banged it out before I head out with frands.

It's everything that a hastily recorded video should be. Enjoy.

Comment

^^^YESSSSSS!!! FTW!
        AccountKiller

Comment

Oh god oh god oh god! Awesome!

That said, I DO require a redo with some goddamned volume.

Comment

Now! Throw out this weeks letter so I can get to work on it.

Comment

Originally posted by formula73 View Post
              Dude, I keep watching your stuff over again. Your tone is MASSIVE, even through my headphone speakers.
              Well that song is in B-standard...its hard not to sound huge.

Honestly I was more concerned with cutting through the original track, especially being tuned so low. So the straight tone isn't insanely massive really. Heres the raw guitars (yes I know my intonation was/is off, but its such a pain to do on a Floyd): https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3444936/Alp...rawguitars.mp3
              Originally posted by Aceman
              It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Now! Throw out this weeks letter so I can get to work on it.
                Patience grasshopper. Your wish will be fulfilled soon.

After I work off this hangover.
                AccountKiller

Comment

Game: Riffmaster 2012, volunteers who can record audio/video requested

OFU! I'm all fired up to tear asses out with the Punisher through the Metaltronix!

Comment

Oh god oh god oh god! Awesome!

That said, I DO require a redo with some goddamned volume.
                    Fo' sho'. I didn't have time to get um... Anything in that vid where I want it.

Comment

• Re: Game: Riffmaster 2012, volunteers who can record audio/video requested

Good morning players! It's 12/10/2012 and Round 3 of Riffmaster 2013!

Here's a recap of last week's entries:
                      1. SlyFoxx: The Cars - My Best Friend's Girl. #54
                      2. ex-250: Crowbar - Planets Collide. #63
                      3. JOLLY: The Cult - Love Removal Machine. #60
                      4. alphadog808: Collective Soul - Shine. #65
                      5. formula73: Cinderella - Gypsy Road. #66
                      6. 9unslin9er: Children of Bodom - Shovel Knockout. #87
                      7. TheLivingDead: Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On. #93

This week's letter is : B

Lots of heavy-hitters there. Good luck everyone!
                      Last edited by 9unslin9er; 12-10-2012, 08:10 AM.
                      AccountKiller

Comment

I honestly feel that I play Sabbath songs far too often to do one now. Need to go for something a bit more obscure, personally. Maybe the next time around.
                        It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

B huh? Boston it is then.

Intro to "Longtime" from Boston's first album of the same name.

Used my PRS neck pup into a Rat with all knobs set about noon into the clean channel of my H&K Switchblade. Reverb, chorus and delay from the amp. This and all former clips recorded with a Zoom Q2HD.

Last edited by SlyFoxx; 12-10-2012, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Wow, this may be a tough one for me just because I can think of so many B's.

Comment

Hmmm...good letter. The gears are turning.

Comment

For variety's sake I'm picking an extremely un-metal song. And making it extremely metal.

Blink 182- Josie

My only regret is not being good at death metal vocals. That would've been the icing on the cake.
                                Video tomorrow, perhaps.

(video here)
                                Last edited by ex-250; 05-27-2013, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X