Game: Riffmaster 2012, volunteers who can record audio/video requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Game: Riffmaster 2012, volunteers who can record audio/video requested

**** it. If I had actually practiced or tried sober, it wouldn't have been as fun. Man...it's been a LONG time since I was a bassist.

Gibson Ripper/BLUSA L500XL->Boss OD-2r->Ashdown Blue 130.

Lol.

Edit...somewhat abridged due to time constraints, patience level, and it's a hamfisted version of an amalgamation of Sabbath's NIB and Primus/Ozzy's version.
    Last edited by formula73; 12-10-2012, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Nice. Sounded pretty badass.
      Originally posted by Aceman
      It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Holy crap. I need a metronome.

And goddamn...I'm short.
        Last edited by formula73; 12-10-2012, 05:21 PM.

Comment

I'll call that my last one for now and go ahead and let somebody else jump in in my place. Gotta rotate out to keep it fun. Back to the back of the line!

Comment

Good stuff, dudes!

B is a good one. Gonna take a day and think over mah options.

Comment

*Updated player list*

1. 9unslin9er
              2. Jolly
              3. alphadog808
              4. TheLivingDead
              5. ex-250
              6. slyfoxx
              7. 51501984

Thank you formula73 for your great contributions! 51501984 will be starting Week 4 of Riffmaster 2012.
              AccountKiller

Comment

Here's my, "B"...

Black Label Society's, Darkest Days

Been playing all the stuff so far through my project Charvel 375(it's the pink one) that I got stripped from Craigslist for $40..Was a great lesson in painting(patience!) and installing of hardware/etc. Just putting it through an m-audio fast track to Reaper and using Overloud for the effects.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	charve.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	5763763
                Last edited by alphadog808; 12-11-2012, 12:56 PM.
                Originally posted by ex-250
                If its not up by Sunday, the penalty is death. Did you not read the fine print?

Comment

Nice! ^

So formula dropped out?

Comment

Yep. I said that. It feels like it's getting a bit stagnant.

Comment

Originally posted by formula73 View Post
                      Yep. I said that. It feels like it's getting a bit stagnant.
                      Dropped out on yer birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY dude! Play and record something from any letter you'd like onyer special day. Congrats on still looking like yerincollege!!!

You would be soooo immune from a hair based fire attack.
                      Best amp tech I've ever had and hands down one of the best electronic/sound wizards in the NC Piedmont.

Comment

Originally posted by zenmindbeginner View Post
                        Dropped out on yer birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY dude! Play and record something from any letter you'd like onyer special day. Congrats on still looking like yerincollege!!!

You would be soooo immune from a hair based fire attack.
                        Thanks! You only turn 33 on 12/12/12 once.

I can do another one?

Comment

If I can, which one should I use?

Comment

I feel like I got the flu coming on, and I don't really feel like doing any recording. Therefore, here is a recording that I made a few years ago. It's me doing my version of Blackfoot's - Train Train.

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
                              I feel like I got the flu coming on, and I don't really feel like doing any recording. Therefore, here is a recording that I made a few years ago. It's me doing my version of Blackfoot's - Train Train.

http://www.soundclick.com/player/sin...&q=hi&newref=1
                              Cool version, man. I've played that one a zillion times in the covers band.
                              - Tom

Originally posted by Frankly
                              Some people make the wine. Some people drink the wine. And some people sniff the cork and wonder what might have been.
                              The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn of the Crow.

Comment

Thanks guitfiddle.

Comment

Working...
                                X