2. Jolly
    3. alphadog808
    4. TheLivingDead
    5. ex-250
    6. 51501984
    7. formula73
    AccountKiller

Comment

• Re: Game: Riffmaster 2012, volunteers who can record audio/video requested

Looks like I'm back in. I'll do my best.

What could we do to keep this beyond 8 or 9 posters?

Comment

Originally posted by formula73 View Post
        Looks like I'm back in. I'll do my best.

What could we do to keep this beyond 8 or 9 posters?
        We don't. I'm having a hard enough time filling 7 spots.

zenmindbeginner has a thread for spectators.
        AccountKiller

Comment

Cool, bud.

Comment

Mah bad on the song name!

Endeverafter - All Night
            Last edited by formula73; 12-20-2012, 12:50 PM.

Comment

^^Mannnn they don't make Ibby's like they used to. That tone is huge!

Could you provide a band and song name sir?
              AccountKiller

Comment

Done, good sir. Great band, IMHO, though they only made it through 1 big album before they fell apart.

Those are RD Pickups Ugly Americans that I stuck RCA2s in on deployment. Nice and middy but low wind enough to still bite with the A2s. The stock Super 80s were super harsh and microphonic.

Plugged straight into my M-1000 at earth shattering volume. The camera and uploading kinda compressed everything but believe me, my ear drums were at that point where it stopped getting louder and they just tickled more.
                Last edited by formula73; 12-20-2012, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Hopefully, by next week I'll have a slightly better recording method.

Comment

Ah jeez. This completely got by me.

I dunno if I'll have something up tomorrow. If not, I'm out at least for a little while. Been a little too busy recently.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLivingDead View Post
                      Ah jeez. This completely got by me.

I dunno if I'll have something up tomorrow. If not, I'm out at least for a little while. Been a little too busy recently.
                      Same here. I've been sick for almost two weeks and just haven't been into it or much of anything else really. Someone can take my place.

Comment

Sorry for the late post. I just got an iPhone 5 and wanted to test the recording capabilities.

Xentrix - Shadows of Doubt

AccountKiller

Comment

This weeks letter is: S
                          Last edited by 9unslin9er; 12-27-2012, 09:55 AM.
                          AccountKiller

Comment

Thanks to 9unslin9er for reopening the thread...here's my feeble attempt at S...

SRV - Mary Had a Little Lamb
                            Originally posted by ex-250
                            If its not up by Sunday, the penalty is death. Did you not read the fine print?

Comment

Dig it! I gotta get out and pick myself up an SD card but then I'll be on this like stank on ****.

You know...we might get more interest if this was open to everybody. No real rules but the letter of the week. Just a thought.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 9unslin9er View Post
                              Sorry for the late post. I just got an iPhone 5 and wanted to test the recording capabilities.

Xentrix - Shadows of Doubt

You had it 'fix' the video, didn't you? I did that on one of the earlier ones and it freaked me out so I redid the whole thing. Crazy.

Comment

I've been away since Sunday, perhaps I'll do something tonight
                                Originally posted by Aceman
                                It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Working...
                                X