Game: Riffmaster 2012, volunteers who can record audio/video requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Game: Riffmaster 2012, volunteers who can record audio/video requested

I should be able to have something up by this weekend. I want to try to record something a bit different than my friggin iPhone.

Comment

aaaand nope. Out drinking all night; good to be back home. Perhaps tomorrow...of course before Monday at the very least. Expect some Spiritual Beggars most likely.
      Originally posted by Aceman
      It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by formula73 View Post
        You had it 'fix' the video, didn't you? I did that on one of the earlier ones and it freaked me out so I redid the whole thing. Crazy.
        No as a matter of fact, I didn't even trim that video.

I did use Youtube's proprietary - "stabilization" feature. It gives that cool 3D effect. But otherwise, it's just flat out 720p recording on a cell phone. It's crazy.

The iPhone 5 is a HUGE improvement over the 4. They've completely redone the audio recording and front camera is better than the rear camera on the 4. Great for actually seeing yourself as you record.

I'm stoked for any concerts I'll be recording this summer.
        AccountKiller

Comment

I'll probably be out of town until Sunday and won't have enough time to record anything new.

I did this last year when I first got my iPhone 4. Notice the quality drop for the camera.

AccountKiller

Comment

Phew, made it in right at the buzzer. Busy as hell this week.

SOD- March of the SOD

(Let me know if the sound is totally ****ed. I'm using new speakers I got for xmas and I'm not quite used to them yet so I have no idea how this will sound to most.)

*Updated with video, wearing my new Batman robe my chick gave me for xmas.

Last edited by ex-250; 01-07-2013, 04:58 PM.
            It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

I'm still going to try this evening but on e the boy goes to sleep, it's pretty much a done deal. I can, however, get something together tomorrow while he's at school, if that's ok. It's just been a busy week.

Comment

Originally posted by ex-250 View Post
                Phew, made it in right at the buzzer. Busy as hell this week.

SOD- March of the SOD

(Let me know if the sound is totally ****ed. I'm using new speakers I got for xmas and I'm not quite used to them yet so I have no idea how this will sound to most.)
                Doomy!

It actually sounds a bit fizzy on the geets but that's all I can really say.

Comment

first double post on the new software! yay
                  Last edited by formula73; 12-30-2012, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Just pulled out the headphones and gave a listen. Yeah, fizzy, but most of the **** I get from the POD is anyhow. At least the bass is decently audible.

*edit- Listened to old stuff for reference...this one really is fizzy. Oof.
                    Last edited by ex-250; 12-30-2012, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Just wait til I figure out how to use this ridiculous recording ****. I'm trying to actually record over a backing track with my old Line 6 Spiderjam and man, updating firmware...wtf...sucks.

Comment

It's New Years Eve 2012. Welcome to week numero 6!

This weeks letter is: O

Due to the holidays, late submissions for last week are still eligible for this week. You may double post if you didn't get one in last week!

One for S. One for O.

Sorry for the late Monday post. I had to pick up my brand new Schecter PT from the post office. I could not put that guitar down. Out of form for me to like a Telecaster, but there's a first for everything.

Also, the Super Rock II pickups in this guitar sound suspiciously like a Jazz/JB set, which basically makes this a sub-$500 telegib. Good work Schecter/South Korea.
                        Last edited by 9unslin9er; 12-31-2012, 10:50 AM.
                        AccountKiller

Comment

Happy NGD! Glad to hear about the doubling up this week thing, too.

Comment

Happy New Year, guys! Here's my, "O"...

Ozzy Osbourne - No More Tears

Originally posted by ex-250
                            If its not up by Sunday, the penalty is death. Did you not read the fine print?

Comment

Here's last weeks submission, my S: Scorpions-Blackout. I missed a few things, here and there, but goddammit, I just learned it.

Comment

Offspring- Dirty Magic

Really not satisfied by my dirty tone here, but I did it quickly and on headphones (and with a strat) so what can you really expect.

*Updated with video

Last edited by ex-250; 01-07-2013, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X