Game: Riffmaster 2012, volunteers who can record audio/video requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Game: Riffmaster 2012, volunteers who can record audio/video requested

I'm really not impressed with iMovie at all. These videos are my first time using it, and its a complete ***** to sync audio and video. Also, as with most Apple programs these days, everything is far too dumbed down. I'd like to go a lot more in-depth.

Windows Movie Maker, however, I always found incredibly easy to use. It just sucks the quality out of your finished product is all. At least the old-ass version I always used did.

I bought a Mac Mini a couple years ago, my first mac, and I love it. But GarageBand and iMovie are ****e.
    Originally posted by Aceman
    It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

dayum, not even looking for march of the sod, impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by ex-250 View Post
        Windows Movie Maker, however, I always found incredibly easy to use. It just sucks the quality out of your finished product is all. At least the old-ass version I always used did.
        Yup. Still does. Requires you compress to WMV format, which looks like a Realplayer file from '97.

I'll let the awesome quality of your vids be my guide man. I'm all for control over my software and everything but for a busy day laborer such as myself, I'd rather not be aggravated by lag and Windows software bugs. Mac programs look like they're designed for 2-year-olds but it gets the job done well most of the time.

Just checked out the new i7 Minis. Looks impressive. Sure am gonna miss the Multi-drive though.
        AccountKiller

Comment

I'm quite happy to say I've actually gotten my crappy iphone clip recorded and though I can't upload it here from the ship, I'll be off in the morning.

Woohoo! Caught up!

Comment

Floods solo...er...my sloppy version.

Last edited by formula73; 01-13-2013, 10:10 AM.

Comment

So irritating...I can upload from my phone but not post it in pic format.

Comment

Kick ass dude! ^

Comment

*Updated player list*
                  1. 9unslin9er
                  2. ex-250
                  3. alphadog808
                  4. formula73
                  5. Rodney Gene
                  6.*
                  7.*
                  AccountKiller

Comment

Pixies - Gigantic
                    Last edited by 9unslin9er; 01-14-2013, 09:41 PM.
                    AccountKiller

Comment

Sorry for the delay all. Just spent over an hour yelling at Comcast Xfinity for their ineptitude and their use of non-English speaking cheap labor.

Without further ado, it's 1/14/2013, and Week 8 of Riffmaster 2012!

This weeks letter is: V

This is a SERIOUS letter. So choose wisely, and happy riffing!
                      Last edited by 9unslin9er; 01-14-2013, 12:10 PM.
                      AccountKiller

Comment

Venom- Welcome To Hell

Last edited by ex-250; 01-14-2013, 07:26 PM.
                        It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Goddamn that was fast!

Comment

Why thank you. Monday is my Sunday. Video will probably be up in the morning, I have it recorded but got wrapped up in putting away xmas stuff which will probably take the rest of the damn evening.

*edit- Nevermind, added the video.
                            Last edited by ex-250; 01-14-2013, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Velvet Revolver - "Slither"

Sorry for the overbend in the beginning...
                              Originally posted by ex-250
                              If its not up by Sunday, the penalty is death. Did you not read the fine print?

Comment

We're almost 1/3 through the alphabet. Nifty.

Comment

Working...
                                X