Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Game: Riffmaster 2012, volunteers who can record audio/video requested

Originally posted by TheLivingDead View Post
    I'm mad we have to wait a week. I don't wanna sit on that drunk performance.

How's about... 15 participants?
    Ive got a sober performance that sounds like Im drunk that I`d love to post but I didn`t get in on the game in time. Maybe 9unslin9er could bring a few people up from the minor leagues
    When asking for pickup suggestions please tell us what amp you`re using

Comment

Guys, I understand everyone's frustration. I don't want to look like the bad guy from not expanding on this game, however I want to iterate why I'm keeping players at a minimum.
      Some of the letters in this game are really tough ("N" wasn't even a bad one) especially for two passes. I've gotten numerous requests to join, but everyone's going to have to exercise a little patience.

Have a clip? You have the entire Tips/Clips section to post it. Don't want to sound like a broken record, so let's observe the rules of the game.

*I'll note that at any point during the week, a player on the current roster can sub-in a proxy. Just shoot me a PM and I will post an opening notification. First come first serve. When the week is over, the right to post will go back to the absent player.
      Last edited by 9unslin9er; 11-29-2012, 07:23 AM.
      AccountKiller

Comment

Originally posted by 9unslin9er View Post
        Guys, I understand everyone's frustration. I don't want to look like the bad guy from not expanding on this game, however I want to iterate why I'm keeping players at a minimum.
        Some of the letters in this game are really tough ("N" wasn't even a bad one) especially for two passes. I've gotten numerous requests to join, but everyone's going to have to exercise a little patience.

Have a clip? You have the entire Tips/Clips section to post it. Don't want to sound like a broken record, so let's observe the rules of the game.

*I'll note that at any point during the week, a player on the current roster can sub-in a proxy. Just shoot me a PM and I will post an opening notification. First come first serve. When the week is over, the right to post will go back to the absent player.
        You should be writing letters of rejection for University applicants.
        Best amp tech I've ever had and hands down one of the best electronic/sound wizards in the NC Piedmont.

Comment

Alright.

Well... If there's a week where I'm just not feelin' it or something, I'll post in here to let ya'll know.

Comment

Alright.

Well... If there's a week where I'm just not feelin' it or something, I'll post in here to let ya'll know.
            I'll def not be feeling it when the letter, "X" comes around...
            Originally posted by ex-250
            If its not up by Sunday, the penalty is death. Did you not read the fine print?

Comment

Yeah, maybe we can do a song or a song from an album that starts with X or something.

Comment

Yeah, maybe we can do a song or a song from an album that starts with X or something.
                More like a band or song name that just HAS an "x" in it is hard enough as it is... I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there...
                Originally posted by ex-250
                If its not up by Sunday, the penalty is death. Did you not read the fine print?

Comment

Good morning players! It's 12/3/2012 and Round 2 of Riffmaster 2012!

Here's a recap of last weeks entries:
                  1. SlyFoxx: Nazareth - Hair of the Dog. #17
                  2. Jolly: Night Ranger - Don't Tell Me You Love Me. #22
                  3. formula73: NOFX - Bottles To The Ground. #23
                  4. ex-250: Northern Ontario Black Metal Preservation Society - Northern October. #27
                  5. alphadog808: No Doubt - Don't Speak. #31
                  6. 9unslin9er: New Found Glory - Head On Collision. #33
                  7. TheLivingDead: No Doubt - Hella Good. #38

This week's letter is: C

Lots of options there. Happy playing!
                  Last edited by 9unslin9er; 12-03-2012, 10:03 AM.
                  AccountKiller

Comment

The Cars, "My Best Friend's Girl."

Last edited by SlyFoxx; 12-03-2012, 12:00 PM.

Comment

This game is a sweet idea! If anyone needs a sub, I'm keen
                      http://www.six-string-samurai.com - Gear reviews for and by the terminally GAS-afflicted.

Comment

Crowbar- Planets Collide

Heres audio. I may do a video later. Maybe.

(video)
                        Last edited by ex-250; 05-27-2013, 08:20 PM.
                        Originally posted by Aceman
                        It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Oooo great letter! I'm gonna think it over and learn something later if I have to. See you all then!

Comment

I knew some old bastard like myself was going to pick The Cars - Best Friends Girl...lol

Comment

I got a buzz, and I went over one minute, as usual. Here is my contribution. For the letter C, I choose The Cult - Love Removal Machine off of one of the greatest albums of all time, Electric. And yes, I did play that rather sloopy...lol

I figured since it was The Cult I would play my Gretsch White Falcon. It's played through my Blackstar HT-5 with a TC Electronic G Major in the effects loop.

and the original song can be seen here:

Last edited by JOLLY; 12-03-2012, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Of course I've got duty today. I'll have something up tomorrow, however.

Damn you, Jolly. The Cult was the first band that popped into my head, though the song was Li'l Devil.

Comment

Working...
                                X