Thread: Duncan Little 59 + Bogner Uberschall Pedal + Fender Blues Jr.... on a backtrack

Default Duncan Little 59 + Bogner Uberschall Pedal + Fender Blues Jr.... on a backtrack

Hey guys... here it is (on a backtrack of Guitar Center's King of Blues competition):

The setup is:

- Guitar: 2007 Gibson Melody Maker - Neck: Duncan Little 59
    - Amp & all: 1998 Fender Blues Jr. -V~5 M~12 B~12 Mid~12 T~12 (Celestion G12H30-75 loaded cab) Dr.Z. Brake Lite Attenuator + Bogner Uberschall (gain ~like 2 o'clock, vol sorta1 o'clock, bass fully cranked, mid like 3 o'clock, treble like 10 o'clock, boost is off)
    - Rec. Gear: Cubase & E-MU 1616m & Shure SM57 (off axis - like 3cm) & Prodipe TT1Pro (on axis 10cm)

B

Mojo's Minions

Default Re: Duncan Little 59 + Bogner Uberschall Pedal + Fender Blues Jr.... on a backtrack

I have the red pedal, played the blue a few times, but never tried the Uber. Judging by your audio it sounds more versatile than it would seem.

Default Re: Duncan Little 59 + Bogner Uberschall Pedal + Fender Blues Jr.... on a backtrack

I guess getting along with this pedal demands some time...

B

Great sound with that Little 59 & the Blues Jr. The recording came out excellent and it showed that you played with lots of feeling. I thoroughly enjoyed the playback.
    Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess. - Oscar Wilde

Thanks man. I appreciate it!

B

All the same equipment, but this time I am using the bridge, hence, the mighty, the one and only ... Brobucker.

B

Both clips sound great man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Will Hunting
    Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Thanks!

B