SALE ALERT: ezdrummer $80, Metal Foundry $100, ezdrummer expansions are $40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SALE ALERT: ezdrummer $80, Metal Foundry $100, ezdrummer expansions are $40

I do not work for toontrack or ezdrummer. I know people on this forum sometimes wonder what drums to use. You can save some money if you buy right now. I got the coupon email today and verified at musicians friend, here is metal foundry for $100 http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-a...expansion-pack

Re: SALE ALERT: ezdrummer $80, Metal Foundry $100, ezdrummer expansions are $40

Those are really good discounts
    Burny RLG-60, Baton Rouge AR81C/GACE
    Line6 Helix LT, DV Mark Little 250GH, DV Mark Neoclassic 212

Originally posted by Empty Pockets
    Musicians are ****ing retards.
    Originally posted by ex-250
    Beer can never be the source of wrong.

Comment

am I dum - I'm not seeing that EZD expansions are $40 - I'd like to pick one up - I love the EZD format for programming and building songs, but tire of the stock sounds (especially the snare, which isn't bad, but very "obvious").

Get the guaranteed best price on Virtual Drums & Percussion Software like the Toontrack Vintage Rock Brushes and Sticks EZX Sample Library at Musician's Friend. Get a low price and free shipping on...

Comment

cool man, I was just reporting what I saw in the email from toontrack really, I did the research and found

sweetwater has em for $40 http://www.sweetwater.com/store/sear...mmer+expansion

the other superior 2.0 stuff is supposed to be $99 too! wish I woulda jumped on that back when I bought it.
        Last edited by everdrone; 12-04-2012, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Working...
          X