X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jupiter Rising

"study and show yourself approved"

Re: Jupiter Rising

BALLS! Love how the exploding intro ala "Under Pressure". Nice woman tone and reverse cymbals (drums are uber bad ass). Love, Love, Love the playing, especially the intricate speed stuff which was very unexpected.

Lots of fire and the song is highly listenable. Would be very curious to know the set-up and rig for this song.

Highly impressive Sir!
    Best amp tech I've ever had and hands down one of the best electronic/sound wizards in the NC Piedmont.

Comment

As usual Frank it is a pleasure
      Super sweet bada$$ tones!

Comment

Originally posted by zenmindbeginner View Post
        BALLS! Love how the exploding intro ala "Under Pressure". Nice woman tone and reverse cymbals (drums are uber bad ass). Love, Love, Love the playing, especially the intricate speed stuff which was very unexpected.

Lots of fire and the song is highly listenable. Would be very curious to know the set-up and rig for this song.

Highly impressive Sir!
        Thanks so much...I used my '83 Fender rosewood neck strat with 1968 Fender pickups into an Xotic RC Booster, Crybaby wah to an A/B box out to a Marshall Silver Jubilee 2555 and a '76 Marshall JMP 50 watt. Both amps running vintage Marshall cabs with 25 watt Greenback speakers. All delay and reverb was done in Logic Pro.Click image for larger version

Name:	Marshalls:Fenders-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	5763812
        "study and show yourself approved"

Comment

Working...
        X