$1400 guitar sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1400 guitar sale

2 GREAT GUITARS...take your pick $1400 + PP + shipping...international shipping available!!!

Will trade for a Collings D1A...thats all.

1. #708 PAW PAW MI USA WECHTER PATHMAKER. Custom order by me! Every option was added and no expense was spared!!! Sitka sprucr top, curly maple rim and back, Fishman preamp, ebony board, abalone inlays on the binding and peghead, ebony bridge....TOP NOTCH!!! OHSC. Original build sheet!!!

2. PEAVEY USA WOLFGANG STANDARD ARCHTOP. EX+ cond! OHSC. MONSTER FLAME TOP!!! Nice birdseye neck, no fret wear. All original. No fret protector. Monster tone, great action!!!!

Questions? [email protected]

Thanks for looking!!!!
    I'm just a few hundred lessons away from being a great guitar player.......

Re: $1400 guitar sale

So what is the mystery spot anyway? My family visited it and they wouldn't even tell us what it was. We had 9 people with us and there was no way my parents were going to pay $70-$80 when we didn't even know what it was.
    Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
    Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Its a place in the UP of MI....bunch of optical illusions...tourist trap

Comment

BUMP

Comment

MAKE OFFER

Comment

PRICE LOWERED ON WOLFGANG TO $1200

Comment

Make Offer!!

Comment

Wolf sold on EBAY....$1300 shipped on the WECHTER!!!

Comment

taking offers on the Wechter

Comment

Wechter still available....$1200

Comment

sold

Comment

Working...
                      X