The Metaxa dried out.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Metaxa dried out.....

Green CS Tele...Green Super Sonic 22, Blue Vox AC-4...
    Tested some EB 10-46 cobalt strings....

Re: The Metaxa dried out.....

Jeff Beck meets Larry Carlton... with a little Scofield sprinkled on top.

Awesome work Vasshu!

Great and expressive tone... how are you recording the Super Sonic and getting it into the digital realm? You used two amps?

CS tele? What kind and what pickups are in it?
    Best amp tech I've ever had and hands down one of the best electronic/sound wizards in the NC Piedmont.

Comment

Re: The Metaxa dried out.....

Thanks Zen...
      I use a Focusrite Saffire 6 USB preamp with two Audiotechnica Pro 37 mics
      Simple stuff for home use, use both my small Vox AC-4 blue and Fender Super Sonic 22, they are setup as stereo, but I record them in mono as one big sound instead, which allow me to play at low volumes here at home(not ideal and all that, it works well though).
      The Tele is a limited one from a series called California Beach guitars, that was made for Europe only.
      It has an alder body and one big mapleneck, nitro laquered, it has its stock Broadcaster pickups, both my CS guitars are deadstock.

Hehe funny about the Beck and Larry with some Sco....did not think much over it when I recorded it....but all three I have listened alot to.....I still hear alot of Beck, but I have since wandered off the fusiony stuff...
      I still need to get some more time to focus more on the playing, need it as I am feeling out of shape these days
      Thanks again for spending time on this

Niels

Comment

Working...
      X