WTF? Riffmaster thread closed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF? Riffmaster thread closed?

What? Why? I'm still into it and I'm sorry if I had to roll out of town to get the wife and child to Xmas with the rest of the family. I actually got back to the old family house, repo'd the Line6 combo with the SD card recording ability from the little brother, got back, replaced my tensioner pulley, and found this bull****.

Needless to say: I'm less than psyched.

So: here goes: post some cool riffs. 1 per person, make it 1 minute (ish) or less and let's hear the band/song name. Ready...

...go.
    Last edited by formula73; 12-26-2012, 09:01 PM.

Re: WTF? Riffmaster thread closed?

People lost interest. 2 drops in one week and I got no PM's for new members. I'm not in the mood for ass kissing for people to join in.

In all fairness, I didn't delete the thread. I think a lot of the members all but did that for me. I'm out.
    AccountKiller

Comment

Oh man!! I just finished and was about to upload my "S"! bummed.

I figured it was just a bit slow because of the holidays; I got sidetracked as well till tonight...
      Last edited by alphadog808; 12-26-2012, 11:19 PM.
      Originally posted by ex-250
      If its not up by Sunday, the penalty is death. Did you not read the fine print?

Comment

Originally posted by 9unslin9er View Post
        People lost interest. 2 drops in one week and I got no PM's for new members. I'm not in the mood for ass kissing for people to join in.

In all fairness, I didn't delete the thread. I think a lot of the members all but did that for me. I'm out.
        Oh jeez, don't get all butthurt man. There was no reason to lock that thread.

I can vouch for Jolly being sick as **** and I was super swamped with Christmas crap. It could've easily gone on with 5 for at least another week until we came back.

*shrugs*

Your call though.

Comment

Originally posted by 9unslin9er View Post

So it's cool to **** off the rest of us?

Comment

Relax man it's not that serious.

I thought people were no longer interested. I mean I didn't get a message from anyone. Just people dropping out.

I reopened it. Post away.
            AccountKiller

Comment

I should add that if I had a band right now, I'd probably want a guy like formula73. I find that hot-heads have your back in most situations

Sorry for taking it out on everyone. Work related woes were getting to me and I didn't feel like dealing with issues from elsewhere.
              Last edited by 9unslin9er; 12-27-2012, 09:56 AM.
              AccountKiller

Comment

Thanks!

I'm a hothead? Yeah, I guess I get that.

Comment

S'all good bro. Sorry to hear work's been gettin' ya down.

Comment

Working...
                  X