banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

yesterday i put a kick pedal next to a tea chest i found in the garage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yesterday i put a kick pedal next to a tea chest i found in the garage.

No need for a drummer with this kind of music! Kick pedal next to an old tea chest and i tied a tambourine to a plank of wood for a higher percussion sound. This is me and Big Blind Ray Harpmonster jamming out a new tune. We just plonked a condenser in the middle of the room, but youll get the idea of the sounds we are working on. Fun times. I might work on it and see if we cant get away with being a two piece for gigs (one less person to pay if we have no drummer!)
    "Mereki" is the name of a girl i was chatting up at the local piano bar the night before we came up with this tune! lol
    Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio
    Last edited by Chickenwings; 12-29-2012, 06:00 PM.
    "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
    Yehudi Menuhin

Re: yesterday i put a kick pedal next to a tea chest i found in the garage.

Man, that sounds killer!!
    Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Hell yeah, keep them coming.
      I want more me in my tone.

Comment

That was all kinds of awesome man.

Comment

glad you fellas like it. We have a bunch of pretty raw stuff in the pipeline. Its been good so far. Ive been working with Ray for about 2 months now. We've had a bunch of gigs already and ppl are digging it. going into the studio on the 14th to make a proper demo.
          "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
          Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

You could make a some fishing line and an old shoebox sound great.
            BTW, sorry about trolling your Silverface twin post. Ive learned some stuff about them since, and I was entirely out of my mind.
            "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

im liking that cam
              post stuff from your demo here or on your soundcloud when it's done?

make it raw and dirty. like a smelly bikie having lines for breakfast.

Comment

yeh ill post it man. In the meantime, our next gig is on the 10th in Darlinghurst.
                Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Working...
                  X