banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A song about sugar. More from the live tapes....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A song about sugar. More from the live tapes....

http://www.soundclick.com/player/sin...&q=hi&newref=1 Another original track, Sugar City, big hanging riffs sitting in the land of G. Pretty sure double Traynor amps in action, me Bassmaster, and Nate ( Rhythm) on a Bassmate. I tend to mess this tune up when I play it, so this is one of the rare mostly correct versions ...lol
    ]
    FACEBOOK FUN RIGHT HERE!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Invasi...94764430540777

www.soundclick.com/kevinschafer

Re: A song about sugar. More from the live tapes....

Awesome groove and tones....man you guys are a freight train on the roll!!!

Comment

groovy - are you using an octave fuzz? I dig that guitar in the pic too!
      "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
      Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Killer!

Ring modulator?
        Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
        My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Thanks guys!! My old Boss multi had the best ring mod I have messed with, it was an expression pedal so I could run the range with it. Loved it, but once I went to stomp pedals, I sold the boss. I now use an EH octave, which is very old school, but not as much fun as the Boss.... Does boss make a stand alone?
          ]
          FACEBOOK FUN RIGHT HERE!

Comment

Bad Arse for sure! Love the nimble yet soulful playing!!!

As far as a ring modulator goes, the half rack BOSS SE-70 has a killer ring modulator with full continuous control over the parameters... in fact, the whole damn thing has midi CC on nearly every parameter!!!

It also does a great analog guitar/bass synth, vocoder, slow gear, bi-phaser (worth the price of the unit alone), rotary speaker (full CC control) etc.
            Best amp tech I've ever had and hands down one of the best electronic/sound wizards in the NC Piedmont.

Comment

The land of G. Awesome place. Visit there myself alot...though I tend to stay in the flat side of town

Wish you were on this coast, I'd love to go see you folks Live. This has a killer groove to it, like say....Johnny the Fox meets Jimmy the Weed on L&D
              I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Land of G sounds like a place I'd like to visit and hang out for a few weeks. Dig the ring mod sounds, and the solos in general. Drummer sounds like he's ready to blow some doors off on a Saturday afternoon.

Comment

Yes, the land of G is a friend to all. Many thanks again guys! This tune does not work without the drums really driving the machine, the rest of us just kinda hang on, and let the grooves take over....
                  ]
                  FACEBOOK FUN RIGHT HERE!

Comment

Working...
                  X