Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me back my wig

Blues with Big Blind Ray Harpmonster
    "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
    Yehudi Menuhin

Re: Give me back my wig

LOVE IT!

Comment

cheers!
      "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
      Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

That is some damn nice boogie! Great tone and playing for sure.
        Best amp tech I've ever had and hands down one of the best electronic/sound wizards in the NC Piedmont.

Comment

gracias
          Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

seriously groovin'!

also you have a new follower on soundcloud

Comment

Hehe now that is boogie

Comment

thanks fellas
                Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Dunno why, but some of this Big Ray Hamster material reminds me of Canned Heat sometimes.

Have you ever heard Duster Bennett ? try to hear the 'Smiling Like I'm Happy' album ... if ya can't find his stuff, I'll send you some. It's got the same kind of happy sound and vibe as this (except live, Duster played everything ... bass drum, hi-hat, guitar, harp and vocals ... in the studio he had his friends Peter Greene, John McVie and Mick Fleetwood playing).

Big Ray has it going on, for sure. Any plans on doing some gigs with him ?
                  Lumbering dinosaur (what's a master volume control?)

STALKER NO STALKING !

Comment

Working...
                  X