Mix ADD & Guitars....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mix ADD & Guitars....

And you get my noodle demo clips (FWIW, I do have ADD, so please don't get all offended by the title, I don't when people mention having it as a joke). My new 335 plays so great, I am able to move up to standard tuning, so wanted to make a clip to hear it on playback (I have other three letter medical conditions, , CTS/RSS so I usually am in E flat tuning). My current setup is by far the best home rig I have ever owned. Not necc the most versatile rig, but for my style, it is perfect and won't bring the neighbors/police to the door like my 1987/2204s used to Excuse my flubs, and my Freewill practice session in the middle.

I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Re: Mix ADD & Guitars....

That sounded great man. Really killer tones! What kinda amp are you using?

Comment

Thanks for giving it a spin, and the kind words

Its a Marshall Class 5, into a ampeg V30 cab. JJ tubes.
      I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

That sounds real good. What gauge strings are you using? 9-46?

Comment

Thank you thank you. Ernie Ball Slinky 10-46

Comment

Nice, now I have to stay up and listen to Bastille Day!

Comment

Originally posted by d1dsj View Post
              Nice, now I have to stay up and listen to Bastille Day!
              Thank You. If something I do inspires one to go listen to the original master, I am happy.

Comment

Working...
              X