Reaper Pros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reaper Pros

I feel like an idiot. There's a 400 page manual online and I can't figure out how to turn on the metronome. Right now I am bubbling over with song ideas and I want to get some stuff recorded.

I have gone to OPTIONS and have the metronome enabled for recording including a two measure count in, but I don't see in recording mode where to turn it on or adjust the tempo.

Please help/
    Last edited by Lazarus1140; 01-27-2013, 01:17 PM.
    I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Re: Reaper Pros

I'm using a slightly older version (4.20), but the enable/disable button is right on the front:

For settings:

For tempo, you need to create a project tempo (default is 120). Just put the time cursor wherever you need it (in this case it's right at the beginning of the project):

And then set your tempo/time signature

Comment

I just click on the metronome button identified above

I mess with the settings by right clicking on that icon

Comment

Wow! I should have seen that ... thanks guys! I thought I had it enabled but it actually wasn't.
        I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Working...
        X