Super Bowl Sunday's Jolly Jam: Gibson Flying V, Seth Lovers, Eleven Rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Sunday's Jolly Jam: Gibson Flying V, Seth Lovers, Eleven Rack

I guess it sounds ok, I don't really know. I usually use my computer to double check sounds with, but my soundcard blew up or something.

Anyways........... Let me know what you think.

Last edited by JOLLY; 02-03-2013, 09:09 PM.

Re: Super Bowl Sunday's Jolly Jam: Gibson Flying V, Seth Lovers, Eleven Rack

Very nice Jolly.
    Best amp tech I've ever had and hands down one of the best electronic/sound wizards in the NC Piedmont.

Comment

Super tones, tunes and playing Bro!! Always love your playing!! Cool demo of how Seths can get dirty too..
      Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

cool man, sounds grooving. dug the higher pitched riff as a nice mixup in sonic range.

gotta admit, I'd love to hear a comparison with one of your stacks mic'ed up, especially the marshall. this would probably be a good one to do that with since it's a straight forward ditty and has both open and palm muted parts.

Comment

Originally posted by DankStar View Post
          cool man, sounds grooving. dug the higher pitched riff as a nice mixup in sonic range.

gotta admit, I'd love to hear a comparison with one of your stacks mic'ed up, especially the marshall. this would probably be a good one to do that with since it's a straight forward ditty and has both open and palm muted parts.
          This!

Comment

Nicely done!

Looking at Jolly's avatar - I'd like to suggest a title for a future new clip...

"Wok 'n roll"

Comment

Originally posted by DankStar View Post

Originally posted by formula73 View Post
              This!

It's just too hard for me to try and record the Marshall JVM or the Peavey 5150. I really like to crank the crap out of them to get them to sound the way I like them. If I do that I can't hear a click track or anything that's going on while trying to record.

I do however have this. This is the only recording I've made with my JVM.

Comment

dayum, that sounds great too. I like 'em all!

Comment

Sounds pretty bitchin' man!

Comment

Working...
                  X