Jamup Pro Through a Cabinet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamup Pro Through a Cabinet?

Is there a way to run Jamup pro through a cabinet of some sort? Through a power amp?

Re: Jamup Pro Through a Cabinet?

Theoretically, the headphone output on your iPod or whatever can drive a cabinet, but it will probably be very low in volume and not sound so good. I would say, yes, add a power amp to the mix.
    Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Checkout something like the Crate Powerblock. Just a 150W Solid State amp that works well with modelers and Multi-FX units. I remember people bringing that and a POD for backup.

The other option is to just use the Return from the effects loop of an amp you already own. This would allow you to use the power amp to do what you are looking for.
      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
        Checkout something like the Crate Powerblock. Just a 150W Solid State amp that works well with modelers and Multi-FX units. I remember people bringing that and a POD for backup.

The other option is to just use the Return from the effects loop of an amp you already own. This would allow you to use the power amp to do what you are looking for.
        Alright, so I own a Blackstar Ht-20. Would running it through the FX return damage the valves or the circuit in any way?

Comment

No.
          Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
          My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Working...
          X