SDUG ULTIMATE AXE - CAtegory 4; Pointies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SDUG ULTIMATE AXE - CAtegory 4; Pointies

My Z Pro is 8.5lbs on my Wallymart fish scale. The Pro was a missed model. Very solid guitars, everyone I have played.

Ace when is this one going for a vote?
    Aint no pro but I know what I like....
    Guitar to sound output:
    Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Comment

Not yet. I think I have a point to make...

EDIT: Too late?

"Incest"
      Last edited by Dr. Vegetable; 06-30-2013, 03:58 PM. Reason: Getting a picture from brain to camera takes time.
      Originally posted by DreX
      Nearly everyone still in this thread should have me on ignore by now. The fact that they don't says everything.
      The only reason anyone describes me as combative is because I don't agree with them and allow them have the last word. Well... too bad.
      There's no substance to anything I have posted.
      Originally posted by Evan_Skopp
      I'm sure that'll be good for a few "likes" from your buddies.

Comment

And we are CLOSED!!!! Throwing this up this afternoon. Stay tuned and good luck.
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

And now that I have read it all....

#1 we have always had issues with multiple shots of guitars and multiple pics. In general, I try not to make a big deal. But less is more if you are the guy choosing! While collections are cool - I'm NOT gonna put multi's up. I need one clean shot at least, even if you post three guitars!!!!

#2 All the news - I will heavily weight forum faves. Unless the new guy is just so amazing that it's amazing (there is one of those here)

#3 Pointy does not mean sharp. But sharper and more points is generally better.
          Originally posted by Bad City
          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Bro my 1990 Carvin X220C Pinky was batted round a couple time so if she is chosen as a contender use this photo. Hard as heck to get this color right in a photo but this one is pretty much spot on, yes it really is Pepto Bismol Pearl PINK LOL!
            Last edited by Ascension; 07-02-2013, 04:22 PM.
            Guitars
            Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
            Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Someone forgot to close the barn door...
              Nearly everyone still in this thread should have me on ignore by now. The fact that they don't says everything.
              The only reason anyone describes me as combative is because I don't agree with them and allow them have the last word. Well... too bad.
              There's no substance to anything I have posted.
              Originally posted by Evan_Skopp
              I'm sure that'll be good for a few "likes" from your buddies.

Comment

Ace must be too busy contemplating the Universe to put up the Contest Poll.
                "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

I'm thinking he is waiting for the LP Copy poll to run out.

Guitar to sound output:
                  Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Comment

I have already Decide o Vote for Ascension's Carvin if it makes it. It's unique, and Pointy.
                    sigpic
                    Ibanez SA 120- Bridge JB Trembucker Neck Jazz
                    JFG Flying V,
                    "If you hear something you're unable to play, then you have room to grow."-Al Di Meola
                    John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Comment

My BC Rich Ironbird, Spaceface version from the Body Art series...
                      Psychic Horns

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Vegetable View Post
                        Guitar already in thread just a better photo so---.
                        Guitars
                        Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
                        Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Vegetable View Post
                          Where is this barn full of pointy guitars?

"Scalloped & Stickered"
                          A Colled One & A Rold One!!!

RIP My Beloved Sleepy Flower

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...t-67-Of-Myself

Comment

I know its closed, but just for fun. Pointy times two... And who doesn't like to say BICH???

Last edited by 75lespaul; 07-04-2013, 06:58 PM.
                            My songs....enjoy! (hopefully )

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=652921
                            or for older stuff too, but slower downloads
                            http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp...=301569&T=7414

Originally posted by DankStar
                            700 watts is ok for small clubs, but when you play with a loud drummer or at a medium-large sized venue, you really need 1,500-watts at least. no one should be left alive.

Comment

Get a nice glamour shot of that with a cool backdrop color and that will be a SERIOUS contender next go around.
                              Guitar to sound output:

Comment

I think Ace forgot that he's in charge of this contest..........

Comment

Working...
                                X