SDUG ULTIMATE AXE - CAtegory 4; Pointies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDUG ULTIMATE AXE - CAtegory 4; Pointies

Last edited by kramersteen; 06-22-2013, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Putting aside the fact that my Hamer, somehow, isn't pointy, I think there's still confusion. Superstrats are NOT pointy, no?

Comment

Originally posted by formula73 View Post
        Putting aside the fact that my Hamer, somehow, isn't pointy, I think there's still confusion. Superstrats are NOT pointy, no?
        Pointy headstock yes.

Comment

My Charvel Model 7 was a Tele, reverse pointy hs or not.

Comment

Hmm.. enter the ultrarare Wrath, the relic Rhoads w/ natural bevels, or let the others have a at least a modicum of a chance...

Decisions , decisions....

*edit* Ah, hell, fuggit.... Some nice guitars up ther, but prepare to die, mortal instruments

How about the one Rhoads that makes all the others cry because they wish they could be this awesome and just scream metal even half as convincingly?? None of the others I`ve met have the balls to show off their wood on the bevels, pussies, the whole lot of them.

Parallel Axis Distortion bridge, Original Gibson Dirty Fingers @neck, both wired for splits, and out of phase in the middle position.

What? Too tame or beaten up for you? 0.o OK, you asked for it!

Feel my Wrath. There is literally not another like it anywhere in the world, and without the SDUGF, it would still be sitting around waiting to come to life. Now some of you probably wish that were still the case...

Nobody ever knew a Brobucker could sound so deliciously evil. Knob is a "thinnifier" for when you don`t want to kill everybody in the house. Miniswitch is an EMG afterburner, for when killing the whole town is just barely enough. This guitar can not be turned off, or even down. Only unplugged for transport to the next Killing Field. This is a Soloist with a crack addiction and it just hates EVERYONE. Only true Minions of Hell are allowed to even look at this sexy WMD for more than a few minutes.

PS:will try to get a better pic of the Wrath tomorrow, moi phone es le suck. Or would that just be rubbing it in?

What`s the prize, anyway? Bragging rights or something I can actually use?

PPS: Posting a superstrat, roundhorn V, or similar should be an instant disqualification for the poster IMO. This is a POINTY guitar thread, for Satan`s sake. Roundhorns are like posting airsoft guns when asked for pics of sniper rifles
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Zerberus; 06-22-2013, 04:32 PM.
            Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Oh Zerb, that Rhoads of yours is so full of win

Comment

Rhoads. Uh.

Comment

Originally posted by formula73 View Post
                  Rhoads. Uh.

This guy looks like he just got a**raped by the awesomeness after posting a roundhorn.

Originally posted by vinta9e View Post
                  Oh Zerb, that Rhoads of yours is so full of win
                  Thanks... BTW, if you look closely, that`s not a shadow, as demons don`t cast them... it`s actually a Hellbat making sure the guitar doesn`t have to soil itself on this plane of existence by holding it up

BTW, Alteredbeast, 1: cool name, I loved that game, and 2. If those weren`t Es... ES.. (sorry, can`t bring myself to say it ) those would earn a like
                  Last edited by Zerberus; 06-22-2013, 04:37 PM.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

No - a Strat body with a sharp headstock is not pointy.

There will Be "Superstrat" for all manner of turbo charged shreddy whatever things that are not V, X, ML, VAmpire, Wraith or Witch or whatever....

And yes - I like the Khaler love!
                    Originally posted by Bad City
                    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Due to a pm asking for a body closeup of the Rhoads and BC. And just for the record, the wear and tear on the Rhoads is not artificial, but actual playwear. I just refer to it as my relic Rhoads instead of my beater Rhoads, I don`t like artificially "used" guitars.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Zerberus; 06-22-2013, 05:37 PM.

Comment

I almost feel like there should be two categories; Pointy metal AND Pointy Classic. Is there going to be a 'Most Metal Guitar' Category though? Zerbs looks cool, I dont normally like chrome hardware on black guitars, but that one is reliced and looks great on it. 80's Metals guitar is a real looker, Also Formula 73's Korina V- I love that great V!.. and also the Green Superstrat is awesome, but there will be a 'SuperStrat' category, correct?...so maybe Superstrats should be expunged from the pointies, IDK.
                        Last edited by MetalManiac; 06-22-2013, 05:29 PM.
                        "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
                          I almost gfeel like there should be two categpries; Pointy metal or Pointy Classic. Is there going to be a most Metal Guitar Category though? Zerbs looks cool, and so does Formula 73's and also the Green Superstrat, but there will be a SuperStrat categroy, maybe they should be expunged from the pointies, IDK.
                          You know something`s wrong when I agree 100% with Jerry

Comment

I suppose the Gibson non-LP = Pointy Classic
                            Originally posted by Bad City
                            He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Pointy bass + fog + Cloak of Evil = Frank Lee's idea of a good time.

Thank you.

Comment

OH POINTY BIRD, OH POINTY POINTY...

Last edited by MetalManiac; 06-22-2013, 05:48 PM.
                                "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Working...
                                X