• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Joyo US Dream

Originally posted by Rand-O-Monium View Post
    Good 1st impression!

Thanx (yet) Again!
    How is it sounding through that Marshall?

Comment

I'm really digging this pedal as an overdrive rather than a straight-up dirt box. Never thought about trying it this way.

It fattens up single coils in a really tasty way, and makes my low-output humbuckers sound sludgy and compressed.
      It adds low-mid girth that sounds very pushy and natural. The dynamics are excellent if you balance the amp overdrive with the pedal gain wisely.

I'm impressed.
      Epiphone LP Standard PlusTop Pro
      Ibanez SZ320 / A8 DD103 bridge.
      Ibanez RG270 / Screamin' Demon bridge.

Egnater Tweaker 15 Head / Laney Cub 8 / 2x12 - Celestion V30+K100
      Line 6 M13 and plenty of stompboxes I rarely use!

Comment

Originally posted by Diego View Post
        I'm really digging this pedal as an overdrive rather than a straight-up dirt box. Never thought about trying it this way.

It fattens up single coils in a really tasty way, and makes my low-output humbuckers sound sludgy and compressed.
        It adds low-mid girth that sounds very pushy and natural. The dynamics are excellent if you balance the amp overdrive with the pedal gain wisely.

I'm impressed.
        I liked mine best with quite a bit of Reverb for ambient lead tones. I thought it sounded way better than the $30ish bucks I paid for it.

I felt like the Riot offers more a bit more mids/trebles than the US Dream but honestly both pedals offer incredible tones.

Comment

Yeah. I remember the kind of pedals that $30-$40 bought you back when I started playing and well...

Click image for larger version

Name:	rocktek_dir-01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	5788204

Things have changed.
          Epiphone LP Standard PlusTop Pro
          Ibanez SZ320 / A8 DD103 bridge.
          Ibanez RG270 / Screamin' Demon bridge.

Egnater Tweaker 15 Head / Laney Cub 8 / 2x12 - Celestion V30+K100
          Line 6 M13 and plenty of stompboxes I rarely use!

Comment

Originally posted by Diego View Post
            Yeah. I remember the kind of pedals that $30-$40 bought you back when I started playing and well...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]65806[/ATTACH]

Things have changed.
            Haha! Gotta love it!

I remember the cheap beginner guitar I first started on and the beginner guitars today are much better IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by treyhaislip View Post
              How is it sounding through that Marshall?
              Really damn good,but haven't gotten to get it above bedroom levels yet.
              Running everything @ about noon-ish,gives a nice push to all 3 channels!!!

Will elaborate more when I get it to stage/drummer volume,but it's very promising!
              "Scalloped & Stickered"
              A Colled One & A Rold One!!!

RIP My Beloved Sleepy Flower

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...t-67-Of-Myself

Comment

Originally posted by Rand-O-Monium View Post
                Really damn good,but haven't gotten to get it above bedroom levels yet.
                Running everything @ about noon-ish,gives a nice push to all 3 channels!!!

Will elaborate more when I get it to stage/drummer volume,but it's very promising!
                Good to hear!

I've only got my Fender Hot Rod Deluxe to 4/5 at one time...wish I could always play at or above that level! lol Most of the time I'm at the 2/3...

Comment

Working...
                X