• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blackstar HT Metal Series Amps

Originally posted by Inder_Cine_Mann View Post
    Randall just came out with the Diavlo RD 5w high gain head and combo

i bought one. i love it

i also have a dark terror. both amps of lots of gain, i would say the orange is more versatile and has a warmer crunch

the randall is more modern sounding, very percussive

Great . . . thanks for the info !
    Tele, SG, LP Jr, '76 Ibanez Artist & Tokai LS92 + FUZZ boxes into a '66 AB165 Bassman & 2X12 (55Hz Greenbacks) / '73 Orange OR120 & 2X12 (V30 & SwampThang) / Orange Thunderverb 50 & PPC212 / Marshall Vintage Modern 50 & 2X12 Genz Benz g-Flex / Laney Klipp / Laney AOR Pro Tube 100

"...it's a tree with a microphone" - Leslie West

Comment

Well it was supposed to ship today and now the MF webpage says 11/18/13 !!!

It's a good thing I'm a patient man.

Comment

So many cool little amps coming out, so little (none) money... look forward to your review! I have a couple of great amps and a cool all around mini. (tweaker) but Id like to have a really hot little amp like one of these or the diavlos or something.
        Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Originally posted by Inder_Cine_Mann View Post
          Get an the MXR 10 band. You will love yourself and the amp even more
          That's exactly what I use.

Comment

I think they're toying with me, I'm literally sitting at the cpu biting my fingernail.

Now the "expected ship date" is 11/13/13

What p!sses me off is that as soon as the original ship date (the 8th) rolls around, they changed the date to the 18th but Sweetwater and Amazon's suppliers said "IN STOCK"!

It's like a slap in the face. Oh well, all this teasing is making me want to go play now so maybe that's a good thing.

edit: NAD thread for this amp here:> https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...45#post3534645
            Last edited by ~Vintage~; 11-18-2013, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X