No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead Theme (metal version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walking Dead Theme (metal version)

This is my rough attempt at the theme for The Walking Dead. I'm a metal head so this is how it came out.

I'm using my PRS SE Torero with Seymour Duncan pickups (alnico 8 '59/custom hybrid is what I'm using here). I'm also using a Digitech Bad Monkey overdrive as a boost, and my Blackstar HT-20 head.

I apologize for the crappy playing, I learned this by ear while I was watching TWD (I just happened to have a guitar in my hands).
    My Blog: thisismyhatnow.blogspot.com

Originally posted by kevlar3000
    The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
    Originally posted by CTN
    I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Re: The Walking Dead Theme (metal version)

It's really easy to play if anyone wants to know how, btw.
    Last edited by youngthrasher9; 11-09-2013, 04:06 PM.

The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
    Originally posted by CTN
    I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Comment

I just now noticed how crappy the beginning of this sounds.

I mean I knew it was bad but man listening to it again it sounds like total garbage.

Originally posted by CTN

Comment

I dig. It's just missing something without the rest of the instruments.

Comment

Working...
        X