No announcement yet.

Need multi effect advice for new gig.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need multi effect advice for new gig.

You might want to look at the DigiTech GSP1101 too. This along with the Control 2 board would be ideal... You should be able to get the two used for $450 or less.

Cole
    Budda Superdrive II 30, 45, V40, Baby Budda| H&K Duotone | Laney GH100L | Peters Halo/Hydra | Rivera M100 | |Rocktron Vendetta 100 | VHT Pittbull 100/CL]

Comment

So for now I am going to go with the board and watch it like a hawk. The Eventide PitchFactor has such a great 12 string setting I have to use it with the Cure's Just Like Heaven. The DD6 and the Carbon Copy are perfect for Flock of Seagulls I Ran. I am thinking everything with the exception of the Ventilator so far has a place in the set. So this is the board I am going with. I will come back to the multi-board at some point, right now I just don't think I will get the depth of tone I am looking for with one unit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Board Pedals.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	201.6 KB
ID:	5775676

Comment

Corporate gig should be safe for your expensive pedals. I can't imagine blues lawyers and accountants stealing a pedal they could buy just as easily. Typically the white-collar thief goes after your 401K, not your digital delay.
        Originally posted by Brown Note
        I'm soooooo jealous about the WR-1. It's the perfect guitar; fantastic to play, balances well even when seated and *great* reach for the upper frets. The sound is bright tight and very articulate. In summary it could only be more awesome if it had b00bs and was on fire!
        My Blog

Comment

Working...
        X