Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Neighbors Router Causing Noise.

Originally posted by J E C View Post
    OH man I looked at this thread to late! I get a pop though my amp every time the condensate pump for my furnace turns on. It is 6' away on the other side of the wall. Oldest wiring in house -1945, newest 2011. I really wanting to know what your ticking was, other than a possible brain/nervous system thing. LOL
    Sorry man, I'm still not sure. I'm sure it will come back though. Nothing goes right for me for very long
    For the record, Lucy Diamond is a stage name and a movie reference and I'm a guy.

Also, the Dimarzio PAF Pros that came in my 1991 Blue Floral Ibanez Jem are some of the best paperweights ever made.

What are you doing right now? Thread.

Follow me on Instagram: @LucyDiamond777

Comment

Originally posted by J E C View Post
      OH man I looked at this thread to late! I get a pop though my amp every time the condensate pump for my furnace turns on. It is 6' away on the other side of the wall. Oldest wiring in house -1945, newest 2011. I really wanting to know what your ticking was, other than a possible brain/nervous system thing. LOL
      If you can ...try getting juice from an outlet that is connected to a breaker on the opposite side of the panel from the furnace's breaker.

Comment

Ask her if her router is causes any traffic delays on the entrance of the GWB…..
        Support Code 211 - Stop the bad boys, you know COPS!
        When we do right nobody remembers when we do wrong nobody forgets!
        Red Devils - 1% all the way!
        Screw anyone who post negative crap on my post!
        Finding out that there really is a lot of traffic on the Highway to Hell, but no waiting line on the Stairway to Heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by SlyFoxx View Post
          If you can ...try getting juice from an outlet that is connected to a breaker on the opposite side of the panel from the furnace's breaker.
          That won't necessarily fix the problem. Breakers aren't divided between the + and - (or black & red, if you prefer) 120V lines based on left and right sides, they're divided up as even and odd slots. That is, the top two slots (left and right) are on one side of the line and the next two slots are on the other side of the line.
          Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
          Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Comment

Just FYI:

I really like goats.

For the record, Lucy Diamond is a stage name and a movie reference and I'm a guy.

Also, the Dimarzio PAF Pros that came in my 1991 Blue Floral Ibanez Jem are some of the best paperweights ever made.

Comment

Funny how the noise decreases as the Xanax increases.
              After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by FretFire View Post
                Funny how the noise decreases as the Xanax increases.

Not to mention the meth.

Comment

Working...
                X