New pedal day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pedal day!

Went to chekc the new local guitar store again, they had announced a shipment of EHX pedals. No Soul Food yet, nor my Satisfaction fuzz. But he said I should give the OD glove a whirl. So I played it through a Marshall 18 watt clone, and fell in love. Can't wait to try this thing this weekend!
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
    Originally posted by Securb
    The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Re: New pedal day!

Nice!

Is that their TS clone? They have so many new pedals it's hard to keep them all straight.
    Custom neck-thru strat
    1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
    1995 PRS CE24
    D'avanzo #8
    Breedlove Solo Concert
    1996 USA Dean Baby Z
    1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
    1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
    Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

Originally posted by Agileguy_101 View Post
      Nice!

Is that their TS clone? They have so many new pedals it's hard to keep them all straight.
      I don't think so. It's MOSFET based, which would not be in the TS vein.
      Originally posted by crusty philtrum
      ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
      Originally posted by Securb
      The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

Their TS clone is the East River Drive. From what I've heard, it is supposed to be great.
         Originally Posted by DreX

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

Saw one in the shop last week. Never heard of it before.
          Originally posted by Bad City
          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Working...
          X