I admit it, I have a problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I admit it, I have a problem.

I'm a pedal addict. I played through a mini POG, and I had to buy it. Put it on layaway, because it was a bit much for my gear budget at the moment... I also have on order a Soul Food, and a Satisfaction fuzz. EHX just makes some of the coolest stuff, and these pedals all seem to be really good, usable sounds. Sometimes their pedals get a bit out there for everyday use...

Sent from my chromed robot turd, using the miserable junk code known as crapatalk.
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
    Originally posted by Securb
    The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Re: I admit it, I have a problem.

You won't like this at all then... G2
    Warmoth Group @ Flickr : SDUGF group @ SoundCloud : Basic Guitar Setup

Blog @ Izdihar.com : Pics @ Flickr

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

Re: I admit it, I have a problem.

Originally posted by Chris of Arabia View Post
      You won't like this at all then... G2
      Actually, my gig rig has gotten simpler, and I've switched to multiple boards, depending on the band/venue. I may have to duplicate a couple pedals, though. That OD Glove I just bought is fantastic.

Sent from my chromed robot turd, using the miserable junk code known as crapatalk.
      Originally posted by crusty philtrum
      ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
      Originally posted by Securb
      The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

Working...
      X