Perpetual burn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Perpetual burn

The point is that yet another gap in the Duncan line may have been filled, in an area that most tone hounds know is the sweet spot. I doubt they just re-named another pickup, so it'll always be a consideration for those who like the 59, Bro, C/59, C5, C8, CC, JB.
    Last edited by Gearjoneser; 02-14-2014, 12:27 AM.
    Originally posted by Boogie Bill
    I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

a NAMM vid:

Im looking forward to trying it
      Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

I'm thinking of pairing a Perpetual Burn with a bridge model '59 in the neck position of my Ibanez RG550 for a little more squishiness when it hits the amp.

Comment

I can't wait for more info! I'm torn are weather to just go with Black Winter set in my new Ibanez RG3250, or just leave the Dimarzio's in there and swap the Tone Zone for a Perpetual Burn. Decisions, decisions....
          "I've seen Rainier in the hands of people, and people in the hands of Rainier."

Comment

Can't wait for this pickup to be released!

Comment

Can we at least be teased with more detailed specs? EQ maybe...
              "I've seen Rainier in the hands of people, and people in the hands of Rainier."

Comment

According to Scott Olson's message a couple weeks ago, we should be getting the full run down any day now Can't wait until these are in stock

Comment

Originally posted by masta' c View Post
                  According to Scott Olson's message a couple weeks ago, we should be getting the full run down any day now Can't wait until these are in stock
                  Shipping next week my friend! We are working on a video now. I don't have EQ only only that it's 12.11k, available in white, black & zebra (and shop floor custom Pink/blue combo for regular spacing. Alnico 5, 4-con. The chords on it sounded very full but solos still have great articulation and clarity. This pickup was nearly completed with Jason decades ago but just recently it was finally completed.
                  Last edited by Scott Olson; 02-26-2014, 12:00 PM.

Comment

That's awesome!

I'm going to grab one regardless of "specs". Who's getting the first batch? Ha ha!

Comment

Just days until I can make sweet tone babies with this thing

Comment

Originally posted by masta' c View Post
                        Just days until I can make sweet tone babies with this thing
                        Please don't hesitate to give us the messy details.
                         Originally Posted by DreX

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

I for one am looking forward to hearing what this thing sounds like. Anyone who can report on it, please do so....
                          Where Words Fail, Music Speaks
                          If a positive attitude is a Magnet for positive results, what type positive attitude sounds best, A2, A5, UOA5, A8, C8, or?

Comment

I am ordering one of these just as soon as I get enough cash. That and a 59 neck. And when I do, I'll be sure to give some details about it as well!

Comment

I'm planning this for one of 2 super-strat builds I'm nearly finished with.

Unfortunately, I just realized I'll be on vacation about the time these hit store shelves, so it'll probably be the end of the month before I get a chance to really check it out

Comment

Originally posted by dominus View Post
                                They could just start making all bridge pickups trembucker spaced. Just about all guitars these days would use them in the bridge, and for those few with standard spaced bridges, there's people that believe that it's just a visual thing anyway. (Not to mention, a trembucker spaced pickup under standard spaced strings is still going to have all the strings lined up closer to the poles than the other way around.)
                                THIS.
                                Originally posted by GuitarDoc
                                Don't take yourselves, or anything for that matter, too seriously. We're born, we live, then we die. All of us. Just the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X