Slash Octave Fuzz... What's it worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slash Octave Fuzz... What's it worth?

I've wanted one for a while, and someone just offered to sell me one for $125. I found out that it was $130 new before being discontinued. Does $125 sound fair for a used price judging by its rarity despite being only 2 years old?

Re: Slash Octave Fuzz... What's it worth?

That depends on you. What's Slash using now? It was discontinued for a reason, as with all things.

As a Seller, one can ask whatever price enters one's head. That price can only be validated if someone pays it.
    Originally posted by Brown Note
    I'm soooooo jealous about the WR-1. It's the perfect guitar; fantastic to play, balances well even when seated and *great* reach for the upper frets. The sound is bright tight and very articulate. In summary it could only be more awesome if it had b00bs and was on fire!
    My Blog

Comment

Used Dunlop? Nah. Your money would be better spent on a used or new Fulltone Octafuzz.
      Originally posted by Boogie Bill
      I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Sounds good. I think I'll try to haggle the seller down a bit. Maybe try to find something else instead.

Comment

i would definitely pass on it at that price. that pedal isn't really that great. the fulltone suggestion was a good one, i like the ultimate octave even more than the octafuzz.
          Quality riffs in about a minute...
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2B...Y3EewvQ/videos

Comment

Working...
          X