banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LoopMaster Clean Dirty A/B Looper Switcher on order... Any SDF Users?....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoopMaster Clean Dirty A/B Looper Switcher on order... Any SDF Users?....

I have a LoopMaster Clean Dirty A/B Looper Switcher on order and just wondered if there are any other LoopMaster Clean Dirty Switcher Users here? For those who don't know these take place of your 2 channel amp footswitch and contain 2 effects loops (one dedicated for clean channel and other for dirty channel). This allows you to assign specific effects to your clean and dirty channels and switch between the channels and effects loops with one click of a switch. Can't wait to get it....
    Last edited by GuitarGuy503; 02-14-2014, 06:27 PM.
    Gibson Les Paul R8 in Ebony
    Roland Cube 60
    Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier Head & Mesa Boogie 2x12 Horizontal Rectifier Cabinet
    BadCat Unleash V1 Attenuater/Re-amplifier
    LoopMaster Clean Dirty A/B Looper Switcher
    Mogami Cables
    Mooer Candy Toppers
    Pedals: Mad Professor Silver Spring Reverb, Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay, Neunaber Stereo WET Reverb, Keeley 30ms DoubleTracker, & TC Electronic Polytune.
    Extras: AmpWedge & Auralex Great Gramma ISO Platform

Re: LoopMaster Clean Dirty A/B Looper Switcher on order... Any SDF Users?....

No, but that sounds cool! I only use single channel amps, however ...
    Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

I have one of the 6 channel with tuner out pedals by Loopmaster and I really dig it. Gave me a lot more flexibility on setting up my pedal board and kept me from having to do the "pedal dance" to get to them when I had to make quick changes. Tough as all get out and very functional. I'm sure you will enjoy yours.

Comment

I used a Loopmaster A/B box for ages. Worked great, had no complaints. Eventually cut down the number of pedals that I was running and didn't need it anymore, so I sold it.
        Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Yep!

Brian's clean/dirty A/B looper made my life so much easier!!!

Here is a pic of my big board...it's changed a bit since this shot was taken but the idea is still the same.

What I have here is the Echoplex, wah, Deja Vibe and Octafuzz are all before the Loop-Master switcher then the pedals IN the switcher are in loop A, I have the Beano Boost and the King of Tone, in loop B, I have the Fuzz Face and my switcher has a 3rd loop which has the Dyna Comp and a tuner out loop for just the TU-2.

The way the looper is set up is that loop A and B are toggled with a single switch letting me go form the KoT and/or the Beano to the Fuzz Face with one stomp plus with the 3rd loop I can add the Dyna Comp after either of those loops so KoT and/or Beano into the Dyna Comp OR Fuzz Face into Dyna Comp plus I ordered this one with a master bypass letting me turn off the KoT, Beano, Fuzz Face and Dyna Comp.

After the switcher I have DC2, PN2 and Rotosphere.

It might sound a little complex but it's SO user friendly and makes going from clean to boosted to overdriven to fuzzed out so much easier.

Like I said, it's different now but the principal is the same and the basic functions are the same.
          If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Originally posted by TwilightOdyssey View Post
            No, but that sounds cool! I only use single channel amps, however ...
            Thats what they are for!

It's a GREAT way to take a single channel amp and make it MUCH more flexible.
            If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

I have a Road Rage with 2 loops for the same basic idea, but it depends on the gig. The places I play are so small these days I often bring just the Beano/Naga and a single echo ...
              Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
              My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Originally posted by TwilightOdyssey View Post
                I have a Road Rage with 2 loops for the same basic idea, but it depends on the gig. The places I play are so small these days I often bring just the Beano/Naga and a single echo ...
                I hear ya!

I put that board together a while back and like I said it has changed a bit but the fact of the matter is it's too much size wise for a lot of stages I end up on plus it's a lot of stuff too...

Last few gigs were a boost, a fuzz, a wah and maybe the Echoplex...that's more than enough really!

Comment

I got one of the strips with eight loops. It's built pretty well and has held up well but it took several months to ship. I would be very careful about making sure they have something in stock or at least give a firm shipping date.

Comment

Working...
                  X