Cavalier fat lion and American standard tele bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cavalier fat lion and American standard tele bridge

This pickup and bridge was ordered for a tele project that never got off the ground. neither have ever been used.

specs on the pickup: Fat Lion - Tele®/Esquire® bridge pickup. 42AWG over A5 rod magnets for a very bold tone with lots of mid-range, for serious rock and blues, approximately 9k dcr. Butter smooth treble that's never shrill, major midrange and good bass end, not best for maximum twang but some can surely be coaxed out. This is typically used for rock and bluez and pop, and Esquires® that need an increased range of tone. Black, ivory or dark red string wrapped, supplied with mounting screws and tubing.

Bridge comes with mounting screws and Allen wrench.

I'll sell them together for 90 or seperate.
    55 for pickup
    35 for bridge

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	5832412Click image for larger version

Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	5832413Click image for larger version

Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	5832414
    Last edited by loversmoon; 03-04-2014, 05:13 PM.

Re: Cavalier fat lion and American standard tele bridge

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

price drop: 50 pickup 30 bridge.

Comment

Wish I had the money for that pup. Rob winds some of the best Tele pickups around. Never heard a bad thing about one of his pups. Not much of a discount though you can get them direct and tweaked to your liking for $60. Not trying to sound like a douch just saying. All that being said they are the best bang for your buck pickups out there. Some off the best regardless of price.

Comment

its never been used is why i was askin that price. it is new wrapped in bubble wrap.

Comment

Originally posted by tonechaser View Post
              Wish I had the money for that pup. Rob winds some of the best Tele pickups around. Never heard a bad thing about one of his pups. Not much of a discount though you can get them direct and tweaked to your liking for $60. Not trying to sound like a douch just saying. All that being said they are the best bang for your buck pickups out there. Some off the best regardless of price.
              Me too! Rob D is an amazing luthier/repairman/winder/et al. I have yet to try his pickups, but one of these days I will. Rob's price is already reasonable (as you said) at $60, but with shipping added in, $50 looks very reasonable!

Comment

bump...

Comment

Ive been useing Rob DeStefano’s tele pickups for 4 years, consistently, after trying literly tons of other pickups, Robs winds just hit the right spot, right now I’m doing a fat lion king neck & a twin lion bridge( Nashville& a HUGE LION KING WINDS), wired to a 4 way switch!! Should be light to moderately awesome!!

Comment

Working...
                  X