banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time for another Show Your Pedal Board thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Time for another Show Your Pedal Board thread!

Why boss tuner into the Fuzz Face? I'd put the Fuzz Face first, then into the tuner to avoid a buffer before the fuzz.
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

OK I think this is going to be my final configuration. I just need to do the cable routing and figure out the pedal power. I think I can live with this.

Comment

My teacher's board:

Mine:
        Last edited by Archer250; 11-23-2014, 07:12 PM.
        Originally posted by Myaccount876
        Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Comment

Dang Bruce you have a Ventilator and Triskelion on that board very nice! Have a 30 some odd year old Distortion plus I never use anymore. We like the Eventide stuff too , you really do get nice gear when you jump to the big bucks.
          Originally posted by Oinkus
          I had Big Flannel over here the other night , cleaned up his Tele and did some setup on it , took out the camera and set it down on the desk. I am easily distrac

Comment

Originally posted by Oinkus View Post
            Dang Bruce you have a Ventilator and Triskelion on that board very nice! Have a 30 some odd year old Distortion plus I never use anymore. We like the Eventide stuff too , you really do get nice gear when you jump to the big bucks.
            Thanks man. The Triskelion was the result of lusting over Frank Zappa's tone for years. I tried Systech Harmonic Energizer clones and couldn't find anything close until I used the Triskelion. The Ventilator is a bit over priced in my opinion but it is the best Leslie sim hands down. The only feature it doesn't have that I would like is the ability to not have the speakers rotate. From what I have read that is how Page got the Good Times Bad Times lead tone. I would say the most under rated pedal on my board is the Ibanez CS9. I use it as a flange not a chorus, it gives a very serviceable Van Halen tone.

Comment

CS9 is a great pedal , use it on my small board for travel. Is great if you turn the speed all the way down and the width maxxed . Mine has a small volume boost usually use it on clean stuff just to thicken and brighten things.
              Originally posted by Oinkus
              I had Big Flannel over here the other night , cleaned up his Tele and did some setup on it , took out the camera and set it down on the desk. I am easily distrac

Comment

Originally posted by Oinkus View Post
                CS9 is a great pedal , use it on my small board for travel. Is great if you turn the speed all the way down and the width maxxed . Mine has a small volume boost usually use it on clean stuff just to thicken and brighten things.
                That is how I am using it except I have the width around 2 or 3 o'clock. The volume boost is kind of nice if you are kicking it on for a lead. Try playing a bit of VH with it, I think you will be happy with the result.

Comment

Last night's gig- minimal but does the job!
                  Attached Files
                  Support Code 211 - Stop the bad boys, you know COPS!
                  When we do right nobody remembers when we do wrong nobody forgets!
                  Red Devils - 1% all the way!
                  Screw anyone who post negative crap on my post!
                  Finding out that there really is a lot of traffic on the Highway to Hell, but no waiting line on the Stairway to Heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
                    Why boss tuner into the Fuzz Face? I'd put the Fuzz Face first, then into the tuner to avoid a buffer before the fuzz.
                    Honestly I didn't consider it, but it sounds fine where it is. It's probably coming off the board soon though.
                    Originally posted by Rockstar216
                    Musician thinking - nice strat, looks like a 62, that Marshall JCM 800 sounds great, the lead guitarist could use a bit less treble

Bar patron thinking - Wonder if these guys know "Free bird"?

Comment

Working...
                    X