banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time for another Show Your Pedal Board thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for another Show Your Pedal Board thread!

Well, rearranged mine, (which I will do again when my new power supply gets here...), and decided to take a pic.

Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
    Originally posted by Securb
    The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Re: Time for another Show Your Pedal Board thread!

G50. sweet. whats the new supply?

Comment

The newer Joyo. It's supposedly got isolated outs, so my Holy Grail will play nice, and maybe the G50 might run on it also.
      ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...

Comment

Mine's looking like this at the moment. I've done the patching, but am still waiting for a Voodoo Labs 4x4 to arrive to extend the 2 Plus that's on there now. I need some of their PPAV splitters too, but haven't been able to locate any yet; those are more for future flexibility though. I know some of the stuff on here will get upgraded at some point, that'll have to wait until later in the year though.

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	5776718
        Last edited by Chris of Arabia; 03-30-2014, 02:47 AM.
        Warmoth Group @ Flickr : SDUGF group @ SoundCloud : Basic Guitar Setup

Blog @ Izdihar.com : Pics @ Flickr

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

I run a mix of pedal and amp effects.
          Attached Files

Comment

Time for another Show Your Pedal Board thread!

I've sort of gotten away from the board thing lately.

Still have a my big board for lots if options and a small grab and go board but lately I've gone back to 3 or 4 pedals in a gym bag...

A tuner is a must, love the TC Poly Tune...never leave home w/o a wah-wah, lately a slightly tweaked Bonamassa wah or an early 70s Jen wah has been my choice...can't forget a fuzz, last few gigs was my BMF Fuzz Face but that is starting to change to the BMF Ge Spot MKI...last gig I took an OD pedal just in case but never even turned it on and last I'll run my EP3 for a quick slap or a long delay now and then.

Fuzz-wah-echo...that's all I really need. That and to be in tune!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

I'll have to snap a pic... but mine has been simplified. Wah - true bypass/feedback/volume box with DD-3 in the loop- OxVibe, tuner... DD-2 in the loop of my Egnater Seminar Amp.
              Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Comment

Here is my board. Oxvibe is THE BEST vibe I've ever heard. It's so DEEP and the only vibe that I don't have to crank the Throb and Level to get it to be noticed... at times it almost has an auto wah sound... it's replaced my phasers, my other vibe and even my auto wah. The blue box is a true bypass loop with a return volume and also a feedback knob... with my old long chip DD-3 in there I get some CRAZY drone/ethereal ambient washy noise that is beautiful... so simple and it sounds like I have way more going on. DD-2 is in the amp's loop for leads and more if I want clean pretty crap.

Wah is an older RMC-3. Tuned like a picture wah meets a colour sound. Sometimes I throw my Oxfuzz in front of it all, but I sold all my other distortion devices... I tweaked my amp to where I don't need em and just abuse my volume knobs and have that blue volume box.
                Attached Files
                Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Comment

Name:	Pedaltrain Setup.jpg
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	5776700

I had to put the power strip on top as the power supply adapter was too tall to fit underneath. I'll replace the white strip with a black one at some point just to make it look nicer. All pedals are powered by the one supply except the Blackstar, which has its own 16v supply and is the other plug on the strip.

Dunlop JH-1 Wah-->Korg Pitchblack Tuner-->Seymour Duncan Doubleback Compressor-->Marshall Regenerator Modulation-->BMF Aries Fuzz-->Blackstar HT-Dual Overdrive/Distortion-->MXR 117R Flanger-->Seymour Duncan Deja Vu Delay.

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Comment

Here's mine, which is finally getting closer to completion. I need a few more george L cables, one between the muffs & the rest for some future pedals, hopefully a strymon mobius and a reverb pedal. My recent addition of the empress heavy required a 200ma power supply, which my old voodoo labs supply doesn't provide, so a voodoo labs mondo may be in the future, since it bugs me having to use an extra plug and because I may get a strymon.

I built it sized to an 88 keyboard so that I can use a softcase that fits around it closely. I also prefer a wide vs deep layout, so that happened to work out well for the case.

I'm very happy with the variety of OD tones I'm getting. Some shots of my work in progress music room as well. Not the warmest environment, but it will do.

Name:	photo01.JPG
Size:	140.2 KB
ID:	5776707

Name:	photo02.JPG
Size:	120.6 KB
ID:	5776708

Name:	photo03.JPG
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	5776709

Comment

Here's the current layout although I'm thinking of taking off the wah and using it separately and adding my Soulbender and FL9

Comment

No pics, but currently running TC Polytune -> TC Vintage Distortion (=T-rex Mudhoney) -> HBE Paradrive -> TC Dejavu.

I could use a compressor and some different fuzz sounds but I make do well with this.
                        There are two kinds of people in this world that go around beardless—boys and women, and I am neither one

Comment

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396405260.005479.jpg
Size:	130.0 KB
ID:	5776765

The Malekko Comp stays on all the time. The Vox V845, which I don't often use, is first. The whammy 5 pictured has been sold because I never used it. Then the Mini Silicon Fuzz Face, for early Gilmourish things and nastier riffs and leads. Then a modded Phase 90 for a touch of color or dollop of swirl. Then a Fulltone Plimsoul which is currently my favorite OD/Distortion. That's usually what I grab when on the go. Then a Tim, which I only have because I got it for almost nothing by some great luck. It's an amazing overdrive that I use most often for a light crunchy clean sound, or to boost the Plimsoul. Or to boost itself! Using the Tim and Plimsoul together, on their own, or off gives me six different combinations of gain.

In the pic there's an Akai analog delay but I recently swapped it out for a TC Transition delay, for the versatility. Then it's a line 6 M5 for any crazy delay, reverb, modulation effects, filters, and synths. Oh and a great tuner. Lastly there's a ditto, so I can play with myself.

Guitar->pedals->amp
                          Gear:
                          Fender '03 CIJ Antigua Strat
                          Epi Dot Natural
                          Partscaster blackie
                          Breedlove Passport Mahogany
                          VOX V845 -> MXR Blue Box -> Boss CS-3 -> MXR Phase 90 -> Paul C. Tim OD -> Fulltone Plimsoul -> Boss CE-3 -> EHX Memory Toy -> SD Deja Vu Delay >
                          Marshall Artist 30 4202 or Bugera V5

I WORK FOR GC, IF YOU NEED A DEAL PM ME!!!

Comment

New picture, since I got a new power supply and a line selector/loop pedal.

Comment

Since this pic was taken, I've replaced the Wet reverb with an Earthquaker Devices Dispatch Master

Cheers………………………………………. wahwah
                              Highway Star
                              Goodbye Pork Pie Hat
                              Mistreated
                              Cause We Ended As Lovers
                              Go ahead...check out my solo album @ http://geoffwells.bandcamp.com/

Originally posted by JOLLY
                              Strats are better than Les Pauls.

Comment

Working...
                              X