banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time for another Show Your Pedal Board thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Time for another Show Your Pedal Board thread!

Just updated this morning. I bought the Amp11 last week and finally got around to adding it to the board. Had to reconfigure the whole thing.

-
    My Rolling Stones tribute band: The Main Street Exiles

At the battle of the bands, the loser is always the audience. -Demitri Martin

Comment

^ I don't know why no one has thought of that tape labeling scheme for the pedal settings. Ive been adding small magic marker dots, which ruin the value of the pedal, and you can't really see them.
      "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Changed my stage Pedalboard this weekend. I'm now running a PedalTrain Mini with a Boss AB-2, Barber Electronics Tone Press (compressor), Wampler Paisley Drive, Mesa Flux-Drive, & Ibanez Chorus. All attached to my Fender Cyber-Twin with Foot Controller.

It is a great sounding rig. I can't wait to hear it with the band.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
          ^ I don't know why no one has thought of that tape labeling scheme for the pedal settings. Ive been adding small magic marker dots, which ruin the value of the pedal, and you can't really see them.
          Haha! Just some green painter's tape, my friend! Sure, it's not pretty but it works so whatever. Takes seconds to reset my board when I go to a gig and some of the knobs get bumped en route. OR when my 2 year old has been playing with my board.
          -
          My Rolling Stones tribute band: The Main Street Exiles

At the battle of the bands, the loser is always the audience. -Demitri Martin

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by STRANDMAN View Post
              Dark and mysterious. Care to illuminate the situation?
              Originally posted by crusty philtrum
              ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
              Originally posted by Securb
              The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by STRANDMAN View Post
                That is funny. We can go to guitargeek.com and see the setups of Randy, Eddie, Jimi and Jimmy but the key to your tone is secret. Load a clip I would love to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
                  That is funny. We can go to guitargeek.com and see the setups of Randy, Eddie, Jimi and Jimmy but the key to your tone is secret. Load a clip I would love to hear it.
                  It was given to me by this guy with the solemn promise that I would never divulge his secrets.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	pedalboard.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	5777098
                    This is what I'm using at the moment, but I honestly rarely use any of them. I also usually have a DITTO at the end of the chain, but it's attached to another amp ATM..

Comment

Big board: use with a Stiletto

Small board: use with a Roadster

Comment

This that and the other
                        Attached Files
                        Originally posted by Oinkus
                        I had Big Flannel over here the other night , cleaned up his Tele and did some setup on it , took out the camera and set it down on the desk. I am easily distrac

Comment

^^ are there any you don't have?
                          Warmoth Group @ Flickr : SDUGF group @ SoundCloud : Basic Guitar Setup

Blog @ Izdihar.com : Pics @ Flickr

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

A whole entire universe of cool stuff I don't have man. Klon , Timmy , Strymon Timeline, Echoplex and etc... Really like the Lovepedal stuff Kalamazoo and Echophonic Jr very nice.
                            Originally posted by Oinkus
                            I had Big Flannel over here the other night , cleaned up his Tele and did some setup on it , took out the camera and set it down on the desk. I am easily distrac

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2881_crop.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	5777111 Not the best shot, but here you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]53276[/ATTACH] Not the best shot, but here you go.
                                Looks kind of pedal breadboard...
                                Warmoth Group @ Flickr : SDUGF group @ SoundCloud : Basic Guitar Setup

Blog @ Izdihar.com : Pics @ Flickr

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

Working...
                                X