banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metallic Hot Pink Yamaha Pacifica 921 - Get your hair metal on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Metallic Hot Pink Yamaha Pacifica 921 - Get your hair metal on!

Neck/body joint look like the inspiration for the stephens cutaway
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

bump

Comment

Still available!

Comment

Beautiful guitar, GLWTS.
          Good trades/deals with Dominus, Rich#6, Lazyfingers, SAVAGE DISTORTION and ErikH.

Comment

I once had an awesome pink ESP Mirage Custom from the 80s... nothing beats a pink axe... so tempted....
            Mike Lipe Virtuoso #009
            Ibanez RG1570 Custom
            PRS McCarty STD
            '71 Gibson SG Custom
            Bogner Alchemist 2x12
            Vox AD15VT

Comment

Does this include the case?
              Jackson Dominion Bourbon Burst-Duncan '59 bridge, Screamin' Demon neck
              Jackson Dominion Wine Drunk-Super Distortion bridge, Custom Custom neck (don't hit me!)
              Dean Chicago Flame V Classic Black-Dimarzio Super Distortion neck & bridge
              Laney, Peavey, Marshall...

Comment

Originally posted by soulforger View Post
                Does this include the case?
                I don't have a case for it, but I'd be happy to ship it with a basic Fender gig bag if the buyer requests it.

ALSO, I ordered a replacement trem arm for it, so the guitar will be "complete"

Comment

Thanks, I've had an ESP MII on my radar, but this Pacifica is throwing a curve ball in my plans! I'm thinking seriously about snapping this up but I still need to ponder on it a little...
                  Jackson Dominion Wine Drunk-Super Distortion bridge, Custom Custom neck (don't hit me!)

Comment

Still available!

Comment

Fresh pics coming soon! Still available!

Comment

NEW PICTURES!

Comment

Sweet pics! I'm definitely still tempted, ultimately I still want a 1221 too though, and I may have a line on one...

Comment

Originally posted by soulforger View Post
                            Sweet pics! I'm definitely still tempted, ultimately I still want a 1221 too though, and I may have a line on one...
                            The 1221's are equally killer guitars (I've owned the 921, 1221 and 1421 neck-through). The only differences between the 921 and the 1221 is that the 1221's have Basswood bodies, different inlays and there was the option for a Maple fretboard. The pickups, tremolo, etc. are the same.

Personally, while I love the Maple fretboard option of the 1221, the Ash body of the 921 is my preference for its liveliness and balance.

Either way, I hope you get what you're after! You really can't loose with these original Pacificas! Good luck.

Comment

bump!

Comment

Originally posted by jacksontrader View Post
                                Beautiful guitar, GLWTS.
                                Kinda reminds me of my Kramer EE Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X