banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metallic Hot Pink Yamaha Pacifica 921 - Get your hair metal on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Metallic Hot Pink Yamaha Pacifica 921 - Get your hair metal on!

bump!

Comment

If I can add some testimony to these guitars, it is a killer guitar! I have a 912 and it is a pretty astonishing guitar. It has a nice low action, pretty flat neck profile, and the ash body really resonates well! This guitar is in great shape and I can almost guarantee that those of you that want a shredder axe will be greatly satisfied!

Nice guitar! Good luck on the sale!!!

Cole
      Budda Superdrive II 30, 45, V40, Baby Budda| H&K Duotone | Laney GH100L | Peters Halo/Hydra | Rivera M100 | |Rocktron Vendetta 100 | VHT Pittbull 100/CL]

Comment

Still available! Not sure why...but it is!

Comment

How do I still have this?

YES, this amazing guitar is still available!

Comment

BUMP!

Comment

Over 2,300 views on this listing and the guitar is still sitting here!

Remember, you don't really have to have hair to rock the "hair" metal, it just makes you look a tiny bit cooler doing it

Bump to the top!

Comment

FREE ROGAINE WITH PURCHASE!

Last edited by Masta' C; 01-05-2015, 11:18 PM.

Comment

STILL AVAILABLE!!!

EDIT: The "Free Rogaine" offer above has expired, but fear not...these guitars are known to help with hair growth on their own!
                  Last edited by Masta' C; 01-05-2015, 11:19 PM.

Comment

still have this?
                    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
                      still have this?
                      Sadly, no...

HOWEVER, I do have its 1221M cousin!

It's the same color as the 921 here and also in excellent condition for its age. Very light pick wear, light marking on the back and one or two tiny dings if you look close, but the finish is excellent, hardware is excellent, fretboard is super clean and frets show very little wear.

It looks exactly like this other 1221M I had for sale recently (same color, condition, etc):

It even comes with its original case!

I'd want $1200 shipped for the 1221M, though. I'm not sure if that's within your budget, but a clean 1221M in this color is a unique and rare find for sure.

Comment

Sadly, no.. took me this long to get near the other one.. Cant swing a grand plus.. But thats a killer axe! my guitar buying days are about numbered for a long while.. My next (and probably last) high dollar purchase will be a custom shop charvel with a black flame top, one bucker (unsure which one) and one single coil (quarter pounder) in the neck.. At least thats the dream Im livin anyhow... haha
                        Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Working...
                        X