1970 fender bandmaster reverb tfl5005d head $800.shipped lower 48

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1970 fender bandmaster reverb tfl5005d head $800.shipped lower 48

recapped $800. shipped lower 48 and canada bank wire transfer only. 1-705-541-9353 or [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/GDWGUITARWORKS

Re: 1970 fender bandmaster reverb tfl5005d head $800.shipped lower 48

Just a helpful hint. The crowd around here can be pretty tight knit. When you come here with no posts and wanting only bank transfer to sell stuff people get a bit suspicious. Introducing yourself and making yourself known a little bit will go a long ways to alleviating it.
    "It keeps you fit - the alcohol, nasty women, sweat on stage, bad food - it's all very good for you." -Bon Scott

"Let me put it this way: the 5150 will treat
    you better than any girlfriend, because it screams louder, it's easier to pick up, and it shuts up when you take your plug out." -Rip Glitter

Comment

They move on eBay between $275 and $550. I saw one go in a local music stop recently for $400 so yeah, they do go for around that price range. No point in going around insulting folks who don't like your price.
      Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
      It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
      Originally posted by LesStrat
      Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Those ebay estimates are low, also, if it has been recapped, that alone adds some (if it was done right and can be shown). I see them $600-$800 regularly, needing tubes and caps, which is still silly low for what they are. That said, posting with 0 posts and demanding wire xfer only is sketchy as all get out.

Comment

Originally posted by 1959burst
          wtf is wrong with this forum? you think it's worth $350? go find another ya troll
          You evidently joined the forum just to use its classified section. You are asking fairly high prices for your stuff. You are selling stuff that is relatively expensive. You say you only accept wire transfers. Then you pitch a fit like a little ***** and throw insults when you get a cash offer that you could easily just ignore if it isn't enough for you.

To me, basically the whole point of buying musical equipment online is so I don't have to deal with pawn-shop-esque guys like you. AFAIC, you are straight-out asking for any bad attitude that you happen to get, and you haven't got a leg to stand on and far as complaints about our conduct. Go jump in a lake.
          Last edited by ItsaBass; 04-15-2014, 06:21 PM.
          Originally posted by LesStrat
          Yogi Berra was correct.
          Originally posted by JOLLY
          I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X