Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys - a little feedback:

Tell me what you think of this?

Tone, phrasing, technique, influences, whatever…. I realize it is short, and not greatest sound/vid. Just something I did off the cuff for I don't remember why.

Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Re: Hey guys - a little feedback:

Tried listening on my phone but this loud as table of Italian tourists at the table next to me at the coffee shop is making it impossible to hear anything.

Will check back later.
    Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Again - its 100 megaton tone.

Sounds fine and dandy!

Comment

I think the room reverb sucks. But again, likely done through a camera….

Comment

Just sounds like 90 percent of the guys coming in to try out guitars in the shop...Tone is pretty cool, the lick was played pretty cleanly...no real substance to be able to critique phrasing, technique, or influences.
          TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Kamanda~SD View Post
            Just sounds like 90 percent of the guys coming in to try out guitars in the shop...Tone is pretty cool, the lick was played pretty cleanly...no real substance to be able to critique phrasing, technique, or influences.
            I do not disagree with any of this…

Comment

Ace...with respect, no licks mean anything until they are played in the context of a song.
              Put together a whole tune....it doesn't necessarily need vocals. You could make your own rhythms and play a lead/melody line, or you can use a backing track. It could even be a solo arrangement.
              Whatever you do, just play a whole song, not just some random licks that have no context.
              I'm pretty sure that when you do, it will be pretty cool stuff.
              "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
              Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

I hear ya Gibson.

I did my song vid, I'm doing my licks. Just have to get the two together…..

Let me see what I can dig up with some backing tracks.

Comment

Working...
                X