Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ˇNEW PEDAL DAY!

Originally posted by Demanic View Post

This is not me. But it does give a pretty good example of what the thing's capable of.
    Thanks for the suggestion, but that sounds bad to me. That's over the top high gain in my opinion, I'm not looking to do metal or any variant.

The thing is, all these bogner pedals have a unique mid voice that I haven't heard before. I'm not sure how it compares to the amp, but all the reviews I've read state its pretty close. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep the bogner, I'm still iffy about it. I'll make my decision tonight.

It's a really nice pedal, actually its more like a preamp than a pedal. I love all the options and tonal range, but its not in the tonal range I like. It's a really bright pedal, and there's no way to make it dark. Some say to boost it with another pedal, but **** that.

Comment

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
      I think that the Uberschall is Bogner's high gain pedal.
      That's the one I had, still weak.

Director of Arizona Young Voters Initiative

https://www.azyoungvoters.org

Twitter:
      @ArizonaVoters

Comment

the red is growing on me, its a very interesting pedal. it really reacts differently to different guitars and amps

Comment

Originally posted by qaiso View Post
          Thanks for the suggestion, but that sounds bad to me. That's over the top high gain in my opinion, I'm not looking to do metal or any variant.

The thing is, all these bogner pedals have a unique mid voice that I haven't heard before. I'm not sure how it compares to the amp, but all the reviews I've read state its pretty close. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep the bogner, I'm still iffy about it. I'll make my decision tonight.

It's a really nice pedal, actually its more like a preamp than a pedal. I love all the options and tonal range, but its not in the tonal range I like. It's a really bright pedal, and there's no way to make it dark. Some say to boost it with another pedal, but **** that.
          lol, It certainly can be over the top. But then, you did mention a RAT and as I recall they can be quite nasty too. Anyway, to each their own. That's why they make so many different pedals

Comment

Originally posted by qaiso View Post
            ... it really reacts differently to different guitars and amps
            That right there is the Bogner "thing". Their amps are incredibly unforgiving. I can't play them because they reveal the flaws in my pedals that my Marshall masks. Also, if your playing is sloppy, you can hear every excruciating detail. The Bogners I've had a chance to play were no fun at all, but it wasn't their fault. It was mine.
            Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
            Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Comment

Working...
            X