Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: High gain amp with Vintage cleans?

Originally posted by Diego View Post
    Egnater Vengeance, fron what I've heard. No personal experience.
    I have a Egnater Vengeance brand new in the box for sale. I have one that I play and it has the best cleans along with high gains that I have heard out of a high gain amp.

Comment

The DSL's clean channel is extremely clean and the gain channel screams.

Comment

Nice telecaster!
        Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
          Nice telecaster!
          Thanks man I get a lot of compliments on that axe.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post

Very good demonstration of the tone and I thought the playing was fine too. The DSL Green channel clean mode (not the crunch mode) has a built in fixed tone stack that mimics the typical tone stack of a Black Face Fender.

Comment

Any vintage amp with not a lot of preamp gain and a lot of power amp headroom + a high gain pedal.

Comment

Originally posted by Boogie Bill View Post
                Another amp the OP should look into is the Rivera line. I tend to forget about them since I have the Mesas, but they are very good amps.

Bill

GOOD CALL on the Rivera's Bill !
                Tele, SG, LP Jr, '76 Ibanez Artist & Tokai LS92 + FUZZ boxes into a '66 AB165 Bassman & 2X12 (55Hz Greenbacks) / '73 Orange OR120 & 2X12 (V30 & SwampThang) / Orange Thunderverb 50 & PPC212 / Marshall Vintage Modern 50 & 2X12 Genz Benz g-Flex / Laney Klipp / Laney AOR Pro Tube 100

"...it's a tree with a microphone" - Leslie West

Comment

YEAHUUSSSSSSS!!!! Loved that, you were really swinging! I had no idea you had this side to you, that was totally RAD!!!
                  Best amp tech I've ever had and hands down one of the best electronic/sound wizards in the NC Piedmont.

Comment

NICE playing . . . super nice Tele !

Do you have any 'solo' pic's of only the Tele you can share with us.
                    Would love to see more of that one, please !
                    Tele, SG, LP Jr, '76 Ibanez Artist & Tokai LS92 + FUZZ boxes into a '66 AB165 Bassman & 2X12 (55Hz Greenbacks) / '73 Orange OR120 & 2X12 (V30 & SwampThang) / Orange Thunderverb 50 & PPC212 / Marshall Vintage Modern 50 & 2X12 Genz Benz g-Flex / Laney Klipp / Laney AOR Pro Tube 100

"...it's a tree with a microphone" - Leslie West

Comment

Originally posted by zenmindbeginner View Post
                      YEAHUUSSSSSSS!!!! Loved that, you were really swinging! I had no idea you had this side to you, that was totally RAD!!!
                      Originally posted by SirJackdeFuzz View Post
                      NICE playing . . . super nice Tele !

Do you have any 'solo' pic's of only the Tele you can share with us.
                      Would love to see more of that one, please !
                      Thanks a lot. I was force fed Jazz and Blues by my Dad a soon as I was able to walk into a Jazz bar. Here is a write up I did on the green Tele that has high res pics and details all of the hardware and electronics.

Comment

Working...
                      X