Compressor Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Compressor Suggestions

Just so it's on the list for posterity - I really like the sound (or lack of!) of my TRex Comp Nova - it's a great pedal to set and forget, which is just the way I like to use compression. I prefer it to my Keeley 2 knob. And congrats on the EBay score ErikH, always a good feeling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

The CS-3 arrived today. The seller wasn't kidding. It's unused in the box with all the papers and bagged. A seriously great deal on it. Now to sit down and fiddle with it for a while when I can find some time.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikH View Post
        The CS-3 arrived today. The seller wasn't kidding. It's unused in the box with all the papers and bagged. A seriously great deal on it. Now to sit down and fiddle with it for a while when I can find some time.
        My friend and bandmate has used one of these for years on end. He uses it as a boost for leads to get more sustain and some more volume. Good stuff.
        - Tom

Originally posted by Frankly
        Some people make the wine. Some people drink the wine. And some people sniff the cork and wonder what might have been.
        The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn of the Crow.

Comment

Working...
        X