If you could only have one pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If you could only have one pedal

Currently, it has to be my Bogner Blue as it does a much better job of getting the amp sound I want than the 3 amps I own.

In general though, I like a dry signal and use effects as effects, not a mainstay of my sound. So I could live without pedals, but thankfully do not need to. I lov echo and phase as color, too much.
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Radial Tonebone Hot British Distortion.

Comment

Byoc ODII with the mosfet mod, mids switch in the middle and diode clipping switch off. Best pedal I own.
        Hmm...

Comment

Any OD will do. Probably a TS808 at the end of the day.

Comment

Runoffgroove designed and made a JFET treble booster a while ago, with an adjustable 'range' control.

With an echoplex buffer work-alike I suspect this will be my desert island pedal. It's #7 out of 7 pedals I have to build/modify right now though... I will know before February but after some soul searching my desert island pedal right now is my malekko ekko 616. Even though it can't match my fatpants for boost it's got a great sound and is way more versatile than a 'more' pedal like the EP booster clone i have.

I do like me some tremolo pedals too though.
            Originally posted by ImmortalSix
            I wouldn't pay more than $300 for a BJ.

Comment

Working...
            X