banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vapor Trail in Mesa Lonestar FX loop Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vapor Trail in Mesa Lonestar FX loop Help!

My Vapor trail pedal arrived today and I've been having a lot of fun running into the front of my amps after my drive pedals. I tried to put it in the effects loop of my mesa lonestar and things are not going so well. In the loop there is very low signal with the pedal off, and the signal increases a little with the pedal on. If I increase the effects loop level it gets a little louder but starts to distort.

This is the first time I am using the effects loop, what am I doing wrong?

Re: Vapor Trail in Mesa Lonestar FX loop Help!

Did you plug the input and output into the right places? Sounds stupid but this same thing happens if you reverse them.
    Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
    Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Re: Vapor Trail in Mesa Lonestar FX loop Help!

Originally posted by Andrew Lamprecht View Post
      Did you plug the input and output into the right places? Sounds stupid but this same thing happens if you reverse them.
      Thanks for the advice. The cables were plugged in right, but one of the cables (a brand new one) was bad. Plugged in a couple of my old faithful Fender cables and it works like a charm. Getting late tonight but looking forward to really trying this puppy out tomorrow. Glad it was only a bad cable and not something more expensive.

Comment

Working...
      X