Picked up a Hall of Fame Mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up a Hall of Fame Mini

Well... I took a shot on a used Hall of Fame Mini. This thing is awesome, definitely got a spot on my "grab and go" rock board. (I have a Blue Sky and Supermoon for my main, big board) I basically configured a plate reverb with modulation... However I tied the (single) knob to the following parameters:

-Fx Mix (ramping up like the stock model)
    -Modulation Mix (0% for the first half of the sweep, then increasing from there)
    -Decay (Ramping up from ~2 seconds up to ~8 seconds at max)

This is awesome, for the first 1/4 of the sweep its a subtle plate reverb, the next quarter is a little longer and higher mix reverb, then you start to get some modulation with the reverb, then the final quarter is a heavily effected modulated long verb.

With the sweep of one knob I can add a little "air" to the tone, up to a 70's/80's Rock reverb a la VH, then various levels of modulated delay for shoegazey/post-rock style washes. Just need to tweak the dry level at the top of the range. I might have to pickup some of the other TonePrint pedals, this one is very powerful but easy to tweak.
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Re: Picked up a Hall of Fame Mini

That sounds really awesome. I have recently decided I want a verb pedal, I'll definitely be checking one of these out.
    Originally posted by Rockstar216
    Musician thinking - nice strat, looks like a 62, that Marshall JCM 800 sounds great, the lead guitarist could use a bit less treble

Bar patron thinking - Wonder if these guys know "Free bird"?

Comment

Re: Picked up a Hall of Fame Mini

I haven't heard the hall of fame

But I recently got.the Biyang Tri Reverb
      Which I think is a copy/clone

Love mine

Thick modulated verb sounds like some sorta thick chorus

*(Sent from my durned phone!)*
      EHD
      Just here surfing Guitar Pron
      RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
      SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
      Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
      Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
      Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
      Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
      GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Working...
      X