Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VooDoo Lab Great Service

I am not working for nor is anyone I know working for VooDoo Lab,
    I just wanted to say that I am lost without my 2 sparkle drives, 1 for grit rhythm the other for overdrive, and when they both wore out (the on/off switch) on both about the same time, the service I received was unbelievable great.
    The micro Vibe I got also sounds just like Hendrix and his Uni-Vibe.
    Just a great company and I feel as my duty to how well they took care of me to say so in public.
    So I hope this does not get pulled, as I am not affiliated in any way, just a happy customer who thinks 2 Sparkle Drives takes care of ANY BACKLINE no matter how lame, and they make it all sound good.
    SJ

Re: VooDoo Lab Great Service

yep voodoo labs are pretty cool.
    "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
    Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

I have had two of their products and have been pretty impressed. Their pedalboard power bricks are the industry standard.

sigpic

Comment

I had a sparkle drive years ago and didn't care for it, but that was before I knew how to use an overdrive the right way. I wish I still had it, gonna have to pick one up again some day.
        sigpic
        Gibson LP Trad Pro II->Various pedals->MEsa Boogie MkV->Owensby/219 Guitar Works Vertical Slant 2x12 w/WGS ET-65 and Veteran 30.

Comment

I'm tellin' ya,
          1 Sparkle Drive for a good rhythm "grit" sound, and 2nd for a boost or distortion, or both in one on the 2nd pedal, throw in a Hall of Fame reverb, and you can hook up to any back line, no matter how crappy, and get a great sound, from ZenDrive to '66 FuzzFace, and all points in between, I know, cause I have used them all.
          Or get a clean, self dialed in tone for jazz also, these pedals are just lifesavers for me. But I guess you can tell. Thanks for letting me plug this gear and for listening.
          SJ

Comment

Other guitar player in my band uses their tremelo as a boost pedal. Turns the trem effect off and the level up...

sigpic

Comment

That is a great tip,
              Friend of mine has a VooDoo lab Tremolo, he's on a never ending till the day he dies cruise though any pedal or sound he can make. He will love this.
              Thanks Hydro,
              SJ

Comment

I've been using a Pedal Power II Plus for jeez, the last 10 years? Great product and unanimously respected in the industry.
                Originally posted by kevlar3000
                I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
                Originally posted by Zerberus
                Better is often the enemy of good
                Originally posted by ginormous
                Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

Working...
                X