Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A few specific questions about testing wood influence on tone

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
    Too bad he's gone now, but I wanted to post some real numbers for our science discussion that the rest of all you believers are not going to believe. I reread the entire thread from the beginning to put this together.
    • 34 members posted
    • ~25 directly contributed ideas or method proposals for running a valid, controlled scientific experiment
    • Only 4 within the thread ever stated a belief that wood affected tone
    • 2 of those 4 believed the affect would not be consistent enough, or able to be isolated enough, to generalize or predict the affect by species
    • None of those 4 who believed wood affected tone were ever labeled as 'tonewood believers' or attacked as being part of the other 'side'
    • About 9 pages of the first 14 were attacks on people who were actually contributing in support of the topic
    • This list was electromechanically reproduced. So what of it?

Have a good day.
    So nobody really disagreed with Tonewoods, and all that back there was a harmonious exchange of thoughts and ideas. I must have just taken it all wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by DreX View Post
      So nobody really disagreed with Tonewoods, and all that back there was a harmonious exchange of thoughts and ideas. I must have just taken it all wrong.
      It was an exchange. Calling it harmonious would not be scientific.

Comment

^^ Sometimes people just don't want to deal with it. I am of the belief wood is an important (but minor) part of tone, but couldn't be bothered posting as it degraded very fast.

Comment

I think a non-spambot member being banned within a week of joining is a new record.

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
            He did not. At the time I scienced, all 44 of his posts were in this thread. The count has wavered due to various post deletions.
            He wood have had more, but the mods took a router and carved out the other tonewoods thread.
            Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
            https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
            Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

huhuhuh
              Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420656499.779906.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	5783788

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X